Sunday, June 28, 2009

Few Layouts




i have been super busy pumping out layouts with the new Noel Mignon Kits 5 foot 2 and Eyes of Blue.
I am currently working on re purposing an old yucky frame that Elizabeth got for me while she was junkin one day.

Friday night mom and i went to see Joan Rivers. She is so freaking funny. I was laughing so hard until my face hurt. We had great seats. We were only 15 rows back from the stage. If you ever get a chance to see her make sure you do so you won't be disappointed. And tiny....i mean i could tell by watching the apprentice she was short but i never dreamed she was that short. I am 5'2 and i bet you I was way taller than her. And let me tell ya....i cannot say that very often because everyone is taller than me. My 5 year old and 7 year old is damn near taller than me... {deep sigh}






6 comments:

Shan Herren said...

love these layouts!!! your baby does look beautiful in her outfit made by mom. FYI - i'm stealing your addition embellie on your birthday layout - too clever!

Cheryl Wray said...

Great layouts!!!

I know what you mean...McKenna has hit 5'8". It's crazy!!

Fiona Yeoh said...

holla back at cha girl! how's life?? i've been pretty busy with work , no time to play :(
hope all's well with ya, so great that u went to see joan rivers@!

Nancywithajones said...

OH i bet yall did have fun girl! Hope yall have a great 4th! love your layouts way tooo cute!!

Jude said...

I never pictured you as being 5'2"!
Goodness, i am an amazon!! LOL.
Love the new LOS especially your 31+1... great idea!!!!!

ellen s. said...

i need to make some of those pinwheels. cuuuuute! heehee. 5'2" with an attitude. snap. snap.

miss you. sorry i have been so mia.