It's a good thing. I am loving all the custom orders I am getting.
This was a recent one from a girl at work who's baby girl is turning two.
She wanted a party outfit so that is what she got. This fabric SCREAMS party to me.




I made the flower pin out of the same fabric. And because every girl needs some bling on her birthday i added the glitter 2.
If anyone would like anything you can visit me at www.kidology.etsy.com
I am loading stuff all the time so add me to your favorites :)~
What's everyone up too? You can see what I have been up to and I still have 5 more custom orders to do. Woo HOO!!!










17 comments:
Another fab creation!! Happy to hear you are getting so many orders!
Greta, you flat out ROCK!
I can't sew to save my life :(
I may have to place an order in the near future...
That is adorable!! I saw some girls at Disneyland on saturday ages 14, 10, and 5 wearing minnie themed pillow case dresses. they were so stinking cute with their red and white prints and they each had a big yellow felt flower on a sash. Oh I wish I had a little girl!
Kick that extra money in the arse, girl!!! Off to see the stuff as I may need something, too!
This is fantastic, good for you!! I have an empty Etsy shop because I'm afraid to take the plunge. You're such an inspiration!
I am telling you, sewing is a dying art form and people appreciate the hand made items! Wish they appreciated me more on Etsy LOL
I have been visiting your blog for quite some time. I am a lurker from "Kristi in MN's" blog. I just have to say that the outfits you make are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I want to buy a dress for my daughter, but she is only 8 months old and will outgrow it way to quickly! I would like to order her a bigger size her for later on... Are your dresses custom made to fit each child who will wear it? Or, for example, is a 2T, a "standard" 2T?
Thank you!
Julie
ur rocking the sewing machine, girl! love' em! :)
tooo too o flippin happy and proud of ya shop girl ..
Your stuff is beautiful!!
SO CUTE!!!!!!! Glad you are busy too!! :)
Girl! awesome!!
wish i had a little girl
to in one of these.
glad you're doing good.
I saw the ones you made for my nieces Annika & Bianca and they are soooooo cute on them! I had no idea you made them until Michelle told me. So cute, keep up the good work!
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE the dresses!!!
I am sooo gettin one for Nati once we're back in the US.
Beautiful work, G!
so stinkin' cute- i can't stand it! LOVE it!
This is just the cutest outfit evah!!! I wish my girl could still wear such cute things!!!
so adorable!!!
she must have loved it!
Post a Comment