Friday, September 25, 2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I am sorry i have neglected you. I have been really busy sewing for everyone and have not had a chance to give you the proper love you need. :(
I promise as soon as i get caught up i will show you some love.

Be back soon with pics of what has kept me so busy these last few weeks

by the way...raise your hand or comment if any of my peeps still read..LOL



16 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I'm here! Miss you! ;)

Jana Eubank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana Eubank said...

Oops! Didn't mean to hit post twice. Sorry about that! *blush, blush*

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am still reading! I am terrible about blogging too, it just sucks the energy outta me.....

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Still here!

Virginia said...

I'm still here too! Hope your little fingers don't fall off due to all the sewing... I'm telling you, you need to look into that sweat shop idea! ;)

Shan Herren said...

Can't wait to see what you and Thor have been up to!

Ziggyeor said...

Hey

Don't worry I have about a post a month if I'm lucky :D

Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Adrienne said...

Still here girlie! :)

Lauren said...

Of course we still read and I really can't comment on neglecting blogs. Mine has been terribly neglected.

Regan said...

I read I read....

TanishaRenee said...

I can't wait to see what you've been cooking up on your sewing machine!!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Still poking about!

Cheryl Wray said...

Hee hee...

I'm still here!!!

(Life just gets crazy sometimes, doesn't it? Have fun sewing!!)

Jude said...

haha, you are funny girl!

dianna said...

Here*!*