My mom went for her boobie smashing this past week and they saw something that they want to take a closer look at. I am not freaking the hell out just yet. It could be some scar tissue from her last episode. I am thinking positive.
Think Positive.
Think Positive.
Think Positive.
{deep sigh}
Happy Monday!










6 comments:
I will be praying, girl. Keep me posted!
I'm right there with you. My mom had a breast removed 9 years ago and this year she was recalled after her mammogram for another view. Still waiting on her results.
Hope we're worrying for nothing :)
Thinking positive thoughts, too!! Hugs and prayers!
Ok, first of all... thinking positive thoughts & sending prayers.
Just went through this myself last month. Was called back for another visit after my annual mammy. 12 more "squeezes" + an ultrasound (an almost 3-hour visit before I got an answer... but who was counting besides me?... they finally said, "See you next year." WTF? After they nearly gave me heart failure, they just say, BYE! It's the waiting & not knowing that sucks big time. I am very glad they are so thorough though. Thank goodness for modern medicine, mammograms, etc...
Again... sending prayers. :-)
praying for you mama this morning Greta!!
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your mom.
Post a Comment