Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Thank you Lord

My mom's doctor called her yesterday afternoon and said she can sleep well tonight. It was just a "spooky spot" that was shadowing her mammy and it the further tests revealed it is not cancer again!

Sigh of Relief!!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers and sharing your stories.

Love ya'll!! :)


11 comments:

Deana said...

:-)

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, happy day! So glad to hear that your mom is okay. :) HUGS!!!

Tara Powell said...

What a relief!
I am so glad she's okay, Greta
:)
Tara

Kim Sonksen said...

I am SO SO happy to hear this wonderful news!

Virginia said...

I was so glad to read this!!!

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT news!!

Jude said...

glad to hear the good news!!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

Great News!
Glory Be!

Noel said...

Phew...I haven't hopped over to your blog for awhile, so I just saw this. So glad it's nothing! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the great news!! Nice talkin to you yesterday!
XXX L

ellen s. said...

yeah! that is such good news