Anyway on to scrappy stuff: I have a whole alphabet of wooden letters from deb over at Say It with Letters and i really didn't have a need for the X so I decided to make something "lovey" for Melana's teacher. Truly I don't dig Valentines Day AT ALL so this was way outside my element. As a matter of fact i despise V-day...such a stupid holiday in my opinion. LOL...anyway just a little something. I painted the letters and then used the Shimmerz Blingz over the top and added some embellishments and ribbon using the paper doll kit (sold out)

The next was a hat i picked up right after thanksgiving at Hobby Lobby for 90% off so i think i paid like .60 for it. I love when i can find deals like that. I covered it with paper and a few embellishments from the Mill Street Kit. I figured this year for thanksgiving i can hang it in my kitchen with the rest of my goodies i have made throughout the year for the walls and such to replace my everyday pictures.

Off to watch the games...happy sunday!










2 comments:
Cute projects, Greta! I LOVE the way the Shimmerz looks on your XO! :)
Kind of begs the question... why do you hate Valentine's Day? I get to go out to dinner with my husband for V-Day - a banner occasion!! Well, ok, our babysitter just up and went to college 2 states away so I guess we'll be getting takeout this year. Still, there's an off chance of s*x... so, something to look forward to!
Post a Comment