Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Hope you all have a relaxing day I know I am.
Today I have an ad challenge for you. I love google and searching for inspiration and I came across 4 ad's in particular that just stood out to me. But this one kept calling my name. It was a combination of the colors and the circles...


The ad:



and here is my take on it:




(Using the sold out Playdate Kit)

If you use this ad I would love for you to upload it so I can take a peek.
Happy Sunday!




6 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Lovesit girl - I am playing fo sho!

Natalie Jane said...

Love this!!! Not only do i love Nada Surf...I love the inspo!!

Thank you and i love your blog!!
N xx

Ziggyeor said...

Love the ad and great LO to go with it!

Noel said...

LOVE this greta!!

Lita said...

another thing for me to work on. You rock sister! This is fabulous!

Kristi said...

Love this layout!