Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It comes in 3's

You know the old saying that bad things happen in 3's ..well I am on number two...guess I should put on my big girl panties and see what 3 has in store for me...

Divorce, my mother in law passing last week very unexpectantly...what's next?


8 comments:

sarah said...

oh greta. i had not heard about your mother in law. i am so sorry.

love you girlie. and i hope the 3rd thing is something silly, like a stubbed toe or a hangnail.

xx.

Lori said...

Big Hugs my friend!!! xoxo Hang in there!!!

Tara said...

I'd wondered how things were going for you. Wish your world was a happier place right now. Take care of yourself xoxo.

Val said...

Greta, I'm so sorry. Sending you a BIG hug and lots of love. xo

**** April **** said...

:( You're getting divorced?

beki said...

Good lord, woman! I need to catch up on you!! So sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough patch.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Divorce? We need to catch up! Very sad to hear about your MIL and the divorce too

Kihaku said...

sorry for the direct pm but i cant seem to find a direct email - i would like to talk to you about Kimmy. please drop me a line: stubbyandanam@gmail.com