Thursday, July 20, 2006

Alright all you scrap happy chicks...

Let's play 20 questions..ok? Here's a challenge for you while I'm at CHA! (Which Elizabeth and I are leaving Thursday at 4:26) I can't wait to see what you come up with. Here's the rules of play (please play nice no horse playing) hehehehe

Take a self portrait with your camera right now and answer the following questions. Make it into a page or a 8X8 album if you want. Easy right...good...here's your questions that need to be answered.

Name and age:
Today's date and time:

1. Inside I feel like I'm (what age?)
2. A goal I'm working on right now:
3. My most recent achievement:
4. The last gift I bought for someone:
5. The last CD I bought:
6. My current favorite song:
7. The last movie I saw in the theater:
8. The last book I read:
9. The last new thing I learned:
10. What I'm wearing right now:
11. The last person I talked to ont he phone:
12. What I ate for breakfast today:
13. What I thought I'd be doing by this age:
14. Something I am saving up for right now:
15. Someone I think about alot:
16. The last person I helped:
17. The last thing I apologized for:
18. Something I'm worried about:
19. What my plans are for the rest of this day:
20. What I want to accomplish by this time next year:

I hope I get a great participation. I will be sending out a sweet rak to 2 people who participate. I will have Mason and Melana draw 2 names out of my pink fuzzy hat. I will have them draw it on Saturday of the last weekend in this month so it gives you time to think, be inspired and create.

Happy Scrappin!!

Please post your LO's on your blog and leave me a comment and let me know you have participated. And hell even if you didn't participate comment anyway...

I am a regular at Scrap Jazz and I know most of you girls are over at 2 peas. So this will (I THINK) keep confusion down.

OOHHH GIRLS..I am so excited to see what all you talented mo-fo's come up with.
See ya Monday with an assload of pics from CHA and then some!!

edited to add: see ya'll when we get back. we're headed out to CHA BABY!!!!!

11 comments:

elizabeth said...

i too can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Anonymous said...

Well i would participate but i think my bandaged nose would make for a ever-so FUG layout. Maybe next time....although I would have LOVED to have participated.

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!! I hope I am able to work on it while I am recovering from my knee surgery! Wish I were going with you and Elizabeth!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, sounds fun! I haven't scrapped in EONS, so this might be just what the scrappin mojo ordered....of course, its 84 dg in my apt right now and humid, so nothing is sticking together, so I may have to wait till tonight when it cools down, butI'm definitely gonna play!

Have fun at CHA, can't wait to see pics and hear about all the yummy goodies....ya lucky beyoch! :)

sarah said...

sounds fun!

I know you'll have oh so much fun at CHA . . .
I so wish I could be there with you all! :(

angieoh! said...

OOOOOH. sounds great. I will work on it this weekend! have fun you crazy gals!

Just Me said...

can i pleeeeeaaaase tell you how bad it sucks that i didn't get to see you girls more!?!?!?!?

Jay said...

I had no idea what the scrap-happy eve meant until i got to the very end.

Ashley said...

deny all you want.

You will be hearing from my lawyer soon.

Greta Adams said...

THIS UNIVITED DUDE IS A DICK...he is on my freaking nerves

Oscar T. Grouch said...

just dropping in to say hi!