Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CHA part 2

well this is really a bunch of pictures with captions under them because truly i am lazy and just want these post to be done

here it goes
These were taken at the 2 peas bash!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me Carol and Simone. Carol owns her own only scrapping store and she is one of the sweetest and coolest bitches I've met along with Simone who has to be the coolest for letting Elizabeth and I stay with her. After all we are scrapping serial killers..right Simone? bwhahahahaha!!! According to Simone's mom.....god love her that was funny though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally we got to meet Wendi far left and Jamie. These girls are just the cutest

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Jana who is the sweetest chicka also!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me and Triana from Pebbles in my pocket and Elizabeth. She was so super sweet and with a bubbaly personality.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I soooooo cannot say what the hell was funny but trust me it was hysterical as you can tell (wink!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh yeah bring another crown ladies!! This is where the funny times begin...the white trash kareoka bar..OMG!! Here is a site we saw....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yes that's right...take a good look at him...he might be outside your window!!
And he talks to himself...

I just cannot bring myself to post the picture of me and terminator...he was such a nice and genuine guy I cannot make fun of him. Can you believe it? Yes I am getting soft...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Simone tearing it up on stage singing...woot woot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Chriselda Hung over..sorry girl you were feeling like I was the next day...like shit titty ca-ca!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The spitting wall....this was cool it had water constantly running down it and the faces would change. she would smile then she would have a straight face and then she would spit...the kids loved it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just some of the tall city buildings that were downtown...god i loved Chicago and I will be back

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and last but not least the infamous "bean" that a local artist decide he would create....we thought it was pretty cool but apparently the locals think it's ridiculous...hehehehe

DAMN TOURIST!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BYE BYE CHICAGO WE WILL MISS YOU!

For those of you who said they are doing or want to do my little RAK challenge I will be letting the kids draw 2 names on Sunday so all your LO's need to be posted by then and then email me at signal47@aol.com and let me know they are posted so i can see them or upload them to me by mail so i can post them on my site as well...

thanks girls

*muah*

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovin' all your pictures, thanks for sharing.... totally wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time girl!

Unknown said...

Neil Young...Me in the Parking Garage...omg...crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

okay, so this is just too awesome, thanks for sharing, you are hilarious and your doll, she is a ride or die chick! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL!! you are a RIOT!!!

Poor Chriselda......

Scott said...

Great pictures. I think that I should be brought to the next scrapping convention. You could put a photo of me on doll and introduce me to all of the scrappy ladies.

Scott

Tan said...

Just wanted to say that I sooo enjoy your blog! The Barbie pictures are just too cute, and it looks as though you ladies had a great time!

sarah said...

eek!
that guy freeks me out a bit!
Looks like a kick ass time girls!

Melissa said...

love all your pictures! the spiting wall and the 'bean' are awesome :)

Jamie said...

OMG, I love those pics. That old guy reminds me of Johnny Cash. :)

Greta Adams said...

bwhahaha i didn't even think about johnny cash.....he does now that you say that...oh i got another one of him that is even scarier.....

flounder said...

White trash karaoke bar?

That's Neil Young!

You were in the presence of greatness and didn't even know it!

Claire said...

Awesome photos!

Jana said...

You got some awesome pics in Chicago, you did way better than I did! I'm happy you girls had such a good time!!!!!!!