by Tania
Five things in my purse / wallet:
1. Mississippi Drivers License....we won't even talk about that pic..there is a funny ass story behind it that i will share at a later date..someone remind me.
2. Coupon for 30.00 off at NY and Company
3. checks that i have been toting around that needs to be cashed for some spending moolah in Chi town
4. Lipglass in the color nectar by the one and only M-A-C
5. lipliner that goes with it in the color Whirl
Five things in my refrigerator:
1. expired milk
2. mac and cheese from about 2 weeks ago
3. pickles that are homemade from Elizabeth
4. ketchup
5. smirnoff green apple and grape (oneil's i don't drink that shit)
Five things in my closet:
1. about 75 pairs of shoes
2. clothes for DAAAAAAYYYYS
3. about 100 purses that all match my outfits
4. wigs (2 of them) yes i love my wigs they are fun in the winter...to hot in the summer
5. ugh about 15 guns (anyone want to break in my house..i dare ya) ;)
Five things in my car:
1. 2 car seats
2. my pork chop biscuit wrapper
3. my paperwork from ebay for being scammed
4. empty luggage for packing
5. umbrella stroller
i tag Chriselda, angie, Laura, Kristi and whoever feels like sharing..
xoxox
don't forget ladies to be thinking about your page or book from the previous post. You have until the end of July
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
guns, did you say GUNS, lol what do you shot honey?, lol
I haven't been on the range in a year, kind of miss it, your list is almost identical to what I would say except for the guns, I had on me everyday for 5 months straight, believe me, you won't want one near to you after that, lol, btw. my dh taught you were a ghetto black chick when he heard the song on your blog, I had to show him you pic,, only then he believed me.
lol-I think my closet looks like yours, without the guns though. ;) I'm definitely not going to mess with you, hehe
Guns doesn't surpirse me at all little Miss Thang! LOL
We have guns in our house too, but I moved them out of the closet last year when I bought the hubster a massive gun safe for Christmas....I scored major points for that one!
Thanks for playing along!
pork chop biscuit??? what the hell is that?? lol
Post a Comment