Yesterday I decided I would take this really cute skirt out of my closet, blow the dust off and wear it to work. i hardly
EVER wear skirts. I hate them. I like my jeans and t-shirts or slacks and cute shirts. So this week I decided I would wear some of my cute skirts, 3 days in a row as a matter of fact, that is a record for me. So anyway, I leave my house, drop the kids off at daycare, do interviews for new hires, go to lunch, flutter around on the mayor's floor a few times, and then a 5:00 Sharon, a co-worker, decides to say as we are locking up the office, "Girl, I see your underwear!" "What do you mean?" as i am sweeping the back of my legs...as if my underwear is behind my knees or something. "No girl, your underwear is showing come here, it's hanging out your skirt" I look backwards as much as possible to see this

My zipper was split in two and gapped open for the whole world to see. Oh my gawd!! How long have I been flitten around here with my ass hanging out and my really cute undies hanging out? Sharon is in tears! Her trifling ass was laughing so hard she couldn't even see straight. Thank god it was time to take it to the house.
Just when I thought I was having a cute day!! hmph!! It will be a long time before I wear a skirt again with a zipper.
Oh yeah and for all the inquiring minds who want to know what my skivvies said: Think no further my friends you have it
16 comments:
you know it makes it totally classic that you're underwear had such an awesome message right? lol! my sympathies... :-)
It should say "if you can read this, you are guilty of looking at my ass!" lol
Oh girl, you had me laughing so hard my stitches hurt!!!!!
LOVE YA GIRL!!!
you about had me in tears,, naughty girl, lol
well, just think, it wasn't like that at lunch, so it musta happened afterwards.
so at least you weren't exposing yourself all day...lol.
i thought would have liked to have been the one to discover it.
What up Greta! I finally had to come out of lurking after this post you are so CRAZY I was rof big time. I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your site especially with the Bossy video playing I'm on the West Coast and not really a scrapbooker but more of a journal/collage artist. I'm trying to get into the groove of getting my blog on track pop over sometime and check out my website to see more of my artwork. Thanks for the laughs and the flava on your blog.
bwa-hahaha
those are the cutest undies tbough!!!
OMG GIRL! LOL.....I am laughing SO hard here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's really funny seeing a picture of your butt in skivies over the caption "My ass is chapped".
OMG!!!! I feel for you, but that is hilarious! Hopefully you weren't showing your undies all day........perfect pair though for that day!
See, this is exactly why I don't wear skirts either!
I'm glad you posted the whole 'message' on your undies, because I was indeed curious about what they said!
TOO funny!
omg...Note to self, when I wear anything with a back zipper make sure I wear panties with a message! LOL
OMG, that's probably the best story ever. :)
bwahahaha! Nice!
:)
Too effen funny girl, and love what the undies say! Too bad it wasn't on a Thursday...HNT photo would've been kick ass, lol.....love it
holy shit
i'm laughing so hard
i tried calling you
you're probably drunk in an airplane somewhere...
Post a Comment