Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My first altered storage bin

I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!!
This was my first time altering a storage bin and it was fun but very very time consuming! This is for scraps or stamps or whatever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Front

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
one side...S can be used for so many different words..stamps...scraps...sassy...super...stunning...love the letter "S"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"scraps" side

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
back...super simple...pulled out the trustworthy paints and stamped all over it with a Creative Imaginations swirly stamp!

VOILA!! My very first altered storage bin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I LOVE it!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

it turned out amazing! fab job girl!

Anonymous said...

Greta! this is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Love the letter *S* too!! Get ready to stock up on supplies in Chi-town girl.

elizabeth said...

girl, that turned out great!

sarah said...

oh, very cool!
LOVE the S's! ;)

Renee said...

Really cute. I'm proud of myself for just getting my stuff into a bin, let alone decorate the thing!

Christal said...

Great Job on the bin Greta!

Just Me said...

love it....and you need to HOLLA so we can meet up in CHI town baby

Brynne said...

This is SO cute! I love it !