can i join you?
I'm in the same boat, but at least my boat is leaving soon!
This is where I am glad that I am a guy (a single guy at the moment). Haha.. hope that you feel better soon.Scott
I'd leave a sarcastic comment but I'm really scared of you right now. hahaFeel better..
I would laugh, but don't want you upset with me....hell..ROFLOL! feel better soon girl!
Join the club! At least I'm not the only PMS'ing one around here!
I think we def are in a blogging sync, PMS POWER here too!!!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!!PS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what tee said!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAA
I feel for you girl!!! HANG IN THERE!!Grab some chocolate, throw on some sweat pants, grab a movie and veg girl, veg like you have never vegged before!!!=)
P.S. I guess it's not a good time to remind you of my arm pic huh? *Runs away screaming like a biotch *
Yikes--I hope it gets better VERY soon!!!Go get some chocolate quick (I'm actually on my out the door right now to get me a candy bar!) Must be something going around!!
a simple, I'm having a bad day would do greta, you had to be all elaborate with the fancy buttons and all
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
11 comments:
can i join you?
I'm in the same boat, but at least my boat is leaving soon!
This is where I am glad that I am a guy (a single guy at the moment). Haha.. hope that you feel better soon.
Scott
I'd leave a sarcastic comment but I'm really scared of you right now. haha
Feel better..
I would laugh, but don't want you upset with me....hell..ROFLOL! feel better soon girl!
Join the club! At least I'm not the only PMS'ing one around here!
I think we def are in a blogging sync, PMS POWER here too!!!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!!
PS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what tee said!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAA
I feel for you girl!!! HANG IN THERE!!
Grab some chocolate, throw on some sweat pants, grab a movie and veg girl, veg like you have never vegged before!!!
=)
P.S. I guess it's not a good time to remind you of my arm pic huh?
*Runs away screaming like a biotch *
Yikes--I hope it gets better VERY soon!!!
Go get some chocolate quick (I'm actually on my out the door right now to get me a candy bar!) Must be something going around!!
a simple, I'm having a bad day would do greta, you had to be all elaborate with the fancy buttons and all
Post a Comment