actually..i think i wore him down..finally...he told me friday night we were going over to mobile to dinner and out clubbin...see he knows i love to party...so we got a hotel room in downtown mobile at the riverwalk hotel on water street and we walked to all the clubs around it. It was about 7 of us and we had the best time....we stumbled back to the hotel ummm around 4:30 in the morning and got up at 10. ugggghhhhh i was feeling R-O-U-G-H or RUFF...hehehehe anyway he just wanted to do a little something for me to let loose because he said I have been very "grunchy" ,that's what the kids call grouchy, it was nice. He also took me to michael's and bought me the tool set taht goes with my cricut. Isn't he the best? Sorry I have no pictures I broke my little camera a while back and haven't replaced it yet. I guess I could have borrowed Elizabeth's...shit...oh well...next time....
That's all folks nothing exciting...he just wanting to let me have my time.
When we got back we went to the Buckle (it's a store) and bought O'Neil some fine threads...he is all pimpin now....god that man is hot in these clothes...he better be for 3 button downs 4 t shirts by Obey...oh man those shirts feel so freaking good, a watch and 2 pairs a jeans....at the right price of 605.00....sweet mary mother of god. I hate dropping that kind of money in one stop...it just kills me. He's worth it though. I will have to get him to model some for me so you can see...
I guess i best get my butt back to work...hopefully i will get to blog tonight or tomorrow...I will be reading blogs throughout the day today so i can catch up.
Happy freaking Monday...bah humbug....
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
LOL, glad you had fun!
girl!!!! i cannot believe you dropped that much money on clothes....lol. those clothes better last until he's buried in em...lol.
glad you guys had fun in mobile. too bad we couldn't make it this go around but next time fo sho!
Aww! What a sweetheart to plan that for you! Sounds like a blast!!!
Now that sounds like FUN!! O'Neil loves his woman! LOL!!
Is there a good story in how you broke your camera???
i like gifts,, that always get me excited. lol
Aw, what a sweet guy! That's awesome that he planned a little getaway for you! Glad you had fun!
thats was sweet of him ;) sounds like fun
Sounds like you both scored on the weekend.
Scott
What a great lil evening he planned for you....you are so lucky to have him, I don't think Wally has ever done anything like that! (but by GOD I love him)
I *heart* Buckle too....can't say I've ever dropped that much there though...bet he looks awesome!
Wow, night out without the kids to get your drink on! Lucky girl!
Gotta see O'Neil pimpin' the new threads.
You party girl you, I love it.
I used to work at the Buckle, so I know how you feel, SO FREAKING expensive!!! Ugh.
That was awesome of your hubby to do that!! That is my ideal time out! Clubbin, shopping and being with friends...yayyyy for that!!
We wanna see the pics of him in his new threads...=)
A kid-free night on the town? Sounds fun!
Sounds fun to me, no kids, partying...oh yeah!! Enjoy your new toys and get busy scrapping.
Post a Comment