
Mason insisted we take his training wheels off so he could ride his bike like a "big boy". So we did and of course that wasn't so good. He couldn't get the whole balance thing. So i told him when he is 5 we will try it again. He agreed. Melana decide that was best as well because she was tired of walking behind him to "make sure he didn't fall".

He decided after about 20 times that he couldn't get it he would give up. To our suprise we turned around to see this:

Have a good one!










21 comments:
TOO CUTE! LOL
ahhhh....and that's my future son in law....AHHH HA HA HA...love it
He's just like his mother!!!
LOVE THESE PICS AND THE STORY!!!!
Hahahaha, crackin me up!
Too funny!!!
Hey..how do you pronounce Melana??
girl....ROFLMAO....that picture of mason is a friggin' classic!!!
you make sure to pull that one out on his first date...lmao.
That's just too cute! :0)
You do love me don't you? Thanks for the arm pics!!! haha
*Drool*
OOpse sorry!!!
Your little one is adorable too!! =P
Cutest moon I've seen in a while...
LMAO at the moon your son decided to share. Great pics girl.
OMG! That is SO funny!!!!!!
I feel the exact same way about that whole no training wheels issue. Great photo.
BWAHAHAHAH!!
That picture is too much!!!
Have him ride on the grass in your yard, it is how I taught lil Max and it took a day! When they aren't as scared of getting a skinned knee it is a lot simpler.
BWAHAHAHAH!!
That picture is too much!!!
Have him ride on the grass in your yard, it is how I taught lil Max and it took a day! When they aren't as scared of getting a skinned knee it is a lot simpler.
too funny! :)
When I learned to ride my bike without the training wheels, the neighbours all went inside because of my rather reckless reputation.
Great picture, save that for his wedding.
Scott
More cuteness I have to look forward to.
bwa-hahahaha
love the little bum!!
you are so crazy girl, showing off mason's bum like that, what next?, lol
Post a Comment