Sunday, September 10, 2006

A little this and that

okay so I am pissed...i had this post all done and ready to go and i hit the freaking X like a dumb shit instead of publishing. Yes folks..once again I have my head up my ass...

So here is the condensed version

Happy Birthday Angie.
This tag I made her because she is a GB Packers fan...It was hard for me to do because I CANNOT stand Brett Favre therefore I don't like the packers. I grew up with is arrogant ass and he is a blooming asshole. Anywho. Happy Birthday girl hope you like.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday Elizabeth and I went shopping. We had a good time and of course some great laughs at my expense. I was driving down the highway and I had just put a fresh piece of Dentyne Ice (Artic Chill) in my mouth and the juices went down the wrong pipe and I started choking and then gagging and hacking...It was hysterical and all I could think about was my mother in law a few weeks back when she swallowed a bug and did all her cutting up. I was in tears along with Eliz becase we were laughing so hard. Yes I am muti talented I can choke, gag, hack and laugh all at the same time. Can you imagine? That must have been pretty right?

Saturday evening I had an appointment to get color on these white trash 2 inch black roots I was sporting around so I decided we would all get a cut. Melana breaks and twists her hair so bad that she had damn near broke off all her hair. She is one of these kids that has to twist her hair. But the problem is she twist it so tight that she will have it in a knot around her finger and she can't get her finger out so she just pulls all her hair out...so I took her for the cut that I just abosolutely love on her. She was really mad with me for cutting it...she'll get over it though!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crazy hair
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at that face would you?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The initial look after it was all done
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The back of her hair now...isn't it cute? See all the broken pieces...it's not as bad noticeable now like it was before but still pretty noticable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Side view of the cut

I like to keep Mason's hair really short because I like to put it in a faux hawk. He looks so cute with it like that. O'neil hates it...but when mama styles it mama styles it like she likes it...after all it is all about me...remember?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Laid back like the big cheese having his hair "scribbled".
(Scribble = Scrub in Mason-ese) According to him she was scribbling on his head.

O'Neil primed and painted my ribbon holder so here is the final product.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off to go scrap...I think!!

xoxoxox

18 comments:

elizabeth said...

girl, melana's hair is super-dooper ca-yute!

it turned out *so* good.

and i still can't quit gigglin' over the choking/hackin'/laughin fest in the car from yesterday.

holy shit!

Stacy said...

I am luving Melana hair...tell he rit RAWKS!!! :) I wish I could sport a do like that....

Bare said...

What a cutie!!! I remember when I had blonde hair, I would get the "RNWT" or "Redneck, White Trash" black 2 inch long roots monthly *sigsh*- Although, I never had much hair, other than the roots to show for it *LOL* Glad you've at least got some hair :0)

Anonymous said...

her hair looks too cute, but I guess she has to "act out" huh, anyway she will love it soon because you won't have to fuss with it to get her ready. and your ribbon storage is awesome, so jealous, show off, lol
take care girl

Anonymous said...

I love her hair!!! It looks so sweet on her!!

Josie said...

Oh I so love your ribbon holder...lucky lucky girl you are. And the thing about the gum cracked me up...that is something I would totally do!

angieoh! said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the sweet tag... the poor Pack didn't look so hot today!!!

Love that haircut, ADORABLE.

ang

Renee said...

I absolutely love Melena's haircut. She's so vogue!

Melissa said...

I hate when I do a whole long blog post and then accidently delete it. grr

those haircut pictures are too cute-look at that face ;) lol

loving your ribbon holder-so cool!

Cinderella said...

That hair cut is ADORABLE!! I love it..she has such a pretty hair color...mutli-toned, sooo pretty!!

Ohhh and LMAOOOOOOOO @ the whole gum/choking/bug/choking thing..that still cracks me up!!

Cheryl Wray said...

TOO funny post!! Hilarious that you made the tag, even though you hate BF. You sure are a good friend!!
The gum choking was hilarious! On my way to the football game this Sat., I had a bug fly right into my throat and I did the same sort of chokey-thing. Too gross!!
The hair cut is so cute! And the pictures are too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Hubby used to LOVE GB! Not so much now! LOL

Anonymous said...

What a busy woman you have been. Between the choking, hair cutting and the new ribbon holder you are still alive... Love the ribbon holder and your daughter's hair cut-ADORABLE as hell. Love it!!

Unknown said...

That pixie hairdo is too cute! I love it!!
Girl, that ribbon holder is way good, O'Neill could make a mint selling 'em on the bay. No, seriously!!

Alli's Mom said...

How cute is her hair? You have some cuties there!

Scott said...

That is some wicked hair there.. i had no idea there was an x.

Scott

beki said...

Melana's hair is so cute!
I love your ribbon holder - I need one! All my ribbons reside in an old shoe box.

sarah said...

OMG Melana's hair is sooooo adorable!! I love it! She looks less than thrilled about it though :)