- I have been married now for 6 years (dating for 8) to find out today that O'Neil never had breakfast for supper...is that some crazy shit? I think it's weird but whatever. I thought everyone at one time or another has had breakfast for supper...guess I was wrong...
- We leave for disney in a few weeks and I have still yet to get the tickets....I guess I need to get on that huh?
- Wondering how the 10 hour drive will be with Melana...that shoudl be an experience in itself. Looked into flying but O'Neil thinks we should just drive.
- I need to get started on my hooded towels, burp cloths, cards and ribbon holders that I am going to sell at a craft fair Elizabeth and I are participating in sometime in the middle of November.
- Melana has been in time out 5 times this week at school and it is only Wednesday. I asked how many times today and they said one. Is it wrong to secretly be proud because she only went once today?
- I am thinking of putting a picture of my ribbon holder on my etsy shop to see if I can sell a few for some spending money at disney.
- Need to finish the Circle Journal I have been having now for several months and get it to Elizabeth. Thank goodness it's just 4 of us so it's really no rush. Can't wait to get mine back though.
- My house looks like a big train wreck and it is driving me crazy.
- Finally sent off my application to be a Stampin Up demonstrator. Maybe I can make so fast cash to support my scrapping addiction.
- Is it just me or is being a parent the hardest job you will ever have?
- Why is it that all I feel like I ever do is wash dishes, laundry, cook and clean? Should I feel guilty if I don't feel like doing any of it? Just saying fuck it and step over everything!
I think that's what I will do tonight...off to get ready for dancing with the stars
xoxoxox










15 comments:
um..i guess nothing has slowed down!? I so love supper for breakfast, your DH has been missing out. You are so lucky to be going to Disney but I guess its not much of a break for mom huh? You'll need a vacation after your vacation :0)
PS..It is never to early for a Christmas/wish List. I was thinking of posting my next week!
Being a parent is INDEED the hardest job of your life! It really, really is!
Disney! I'm jealous, but yes, you should go ahead and get those tickets, girl!
I have a friend at work that Stamps it up. There's such cute things, but I buy the stamps and never use them. :(
I just LOVE breakfast for supper. On a lot of Sunday nights, Gary will make omelets for supper. They are the best!!
I'm also a big fan of pancakes and french toast for supper too! (with some good greasy sausage links!) Man, I'm getting hungry!
We are doing to DW in October too. Excited!!
Breakfast for supper is the BEST!!!!!
i had no clue you were going to be a consultant for Stampin up!! i'll put in an order with ya!
Feels like the busiest time of the year doesn't it? I'm exhausted.
I thought everyone ate breakfast for dinner every once in a while, guess not. We had pancakes and eggs last Wednesday night, is that strange?
Girl, I feel like I exist to do laundry and dishes and it is not an enjoyable existance!
I think that you have every right to be proud that she only had the one time out. Some kids just take longer to adjust.
Now, never having breakfast food for dinner, that is just weird.
Scott
Wow, that's a long drive for anyone...if you survive it, you'll really need that vacation!
Never had breakfast for dinner? Crazy. I eat eggs for dinner all the time. Does that make me wierd?
He's NEVER had breakfast for supper? We do that at least once a week!
lol,, you are a mess, if you step over it tonight, you still got to pick it up in the morning,, so do what feels good to yuh, lol
Slow down and take some time for yourself! :0) Disney, I'm envious!!!
Loved reading your random ramblings! We have breakfast for supper pretty often actually, the boys love it. So you're going to be a SU demonstrator huh? That's cool!
Can't wait to see if you're going to share some of the goodies you're making with us. You'll have to email me when you come to disney, maybe we can meet up and meet each other. Oh, I've come to the conclusion as well as you that I am a slave around the house and parenting will NEVER be easy. Fuck'n A man.
Would you please shoot a copy of your blog over to my site and post for me?! This is EXACTLY how I feel and think. BTW...Stampin up wont even come CLOSE to helping pay for Disney...Start looking into a couple of months in the world's oldest profession if you REALLY wanna make a dent in the cost, LOL! Have a great time! Send us some mouse ears!
Post a Comment