Wednesday, October 18, 2006

COUSIN'S

i made this layout for a challenge GH26 was hosting over at my favorite place ScrapJazz. I was pleased with the way it turned out. It looks much better in person than on here but you get the just of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really like this photo alot because it's all my cousin's in one place together. That is a rare moment in my family because we are all so busy and live different places. This was taken last year at Thanksgiving in New Orleans at my aunt Pam's house.

Nothing much going on around here. Just stressing out and running around like a chickenwith my head cutoff. I have so much going on every weekend until after November 19th. This weekend coming up is a birthday party I have for my best friend from high school's little man Braxton. I can't believe he will be turning 5 already. Where does the time go? After that I have to get crazy busy on making things for the craft fair the saturday before Thanksgiving. Next weekend is the halloween costume party that Elizabeth and her mom are throwing...that's gonna be a good time. The following weekend is my Stampin! Up workshop. That also is something I have to find time to do as well. Sheesh! Why do I do this to myself? Probably because I love it....I love crafting..all of it..sewing..scrapping...stampin...it makes me happy and without being able to do it..I would be one grouchy and pissed off bitch all the time! So there you have it in a nutshell....

11 comments:

elizabeth said...

well you know that i can relate to the busy-ness since we pretty much have the same schedule till thanksgiving...lol...btw, what are ya'll doing this year?

oh and i love that picture of "matther" {snicker}

Josie said...

time flies cause we are all so crazy busy..ahh...i wish i lived closer i would love to head over the craft fair and then we could scrap together

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute layout, hon!

Anonymous said...

oooh!
i like the christina cole pp!
cute cute!

Anonymous said...

that paper is cool, good luck on your first workshop, I hope you will be rolling in the dough with your done, lol

Anonymous said...

Love that CC paper! Hope everything goes well!!

Unknown said...

I hear you on the busy...I'm afraid if I sneeze it will be Christmas.
You are gonna rock the SU!, your LOs are already amazing and this will just add to it!

Bare said...

That looks great! As always, I'm still envious of your talents! I hear ya about being busy, this is the time of year I never stop!

Anonymous said...

Luv'n what you did with that cc paper. That title is perfect-o. I think I've found my twin, you remind me sooo much of me. Don't take that bad please, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love that layout!!

Cinderella said...

I'd say things should calm down for me around say mid January!! I feel your pain...wonderful picture..I love family photo's...you're such a scrappin queen =)