Friday, October 06, 2006

Fabulous Duo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's right in stead of packing I was scrapping...you see where my priorities are don't ya? I took another photo of the blowing bubbles so you will be able to see it head on instead of at an angle. The other one is of me and the fabulous Elizabeth. Underneath the box with the Prima flower is hidden journaling. I just told why she is my best scrapping, traveling buddy.

This week has been Cruisin the Coast where all the old cars are in town which is so awesome to see. O'Neil has been shopping for a 60 something Camero SS with a 454 engine so he went to the auction today and while there he bought me this cool ass purse. (No he didn't buy a car..thank god..we have 3 now and 2 drivers..) It's right up my alley...small...I am not one of these big ass bag toting people. I like to fit my cigarettes, my license and my debit card..that's all i need.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope everyone has a great week...I know I will....blog ya babes and dudes when I get back!!
Peace out, holla...word to ya mutha..beotches!!

15 comments:

jessica said...

Lovin' those scraps!

elizabeth said...

that bag is so stinkin' cute.

elizabeth said...

oh and of course you already know how i feel about the lo's...and i miss ya already and you just left this a.m.

Anonymous said...

hey beyotch
get back from disney

ok
ok
ok

and! i'm LOVIN' the new scrappies!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Have a blast!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

I love that first layout especially! Great job!!! Hope you are having a great time at Disney!!

Unknown said...

Love those LOs, have a blast in Disney!!
Cool purse, love it!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I want that fuckin purse. That thing kicks some major ass. I love that first LO of you and your girl. Supah cute shit. TTYL

Anonymous said...

LOL! That purse is TOO CUTE!!!! lol

Cinderella said...

Have a blast!!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back!! =)

Bare said...

Those look awesome! :0)

flounder said...

60's model Camaro?

Sweet ass ride!

Anonymous said...

cool layouts, love the first one, I hope you had a great time at disney, you know I was jealous, HA!

JB said...

Love that purse! Hope you had fun in Disney!

Raina* said...

get back from Disney already.....
some of us are freezing....it's only fair.