Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Brithday Braxton

My friends little boy Braxton is turning 5 so I made a card for him using my new Stampin! UP stuff... Simple...Simple...Simple card....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 comments:

Nancyroo said...

cute card!

Raina* said...

Dude, never under estimate the power of simplicity.
This simple rocks!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Totally cute! Love it!

Cheryl Wray said...

Such a sweet, cute card!!
(BTW--I totally got your posts on my blog about Disney World. Yes, we did go see the Fantasmic show at MGM. We didn't see it the last time we went and I'm sure glad we did this time. It was SO good!!!)
I wish I was there right now . . .

Bare said...

How cute! Happy b-day to him! :0)

Anonymous said...

but
it's cute
and he's 5
and probably not all that into scrappin'

Unknown said...

Exactly what you do for a workshop!! Simply wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

It may be simple, but it's pretty darn cute. Love this.

beki said...

Sometimes simple is best!

angieoh! said...

Very cute!

Cinderella said...

Love it!! Can you make me one next? My birthday is on the 10th of November? Pretty Please? =P

Anonymous said...

that card is so stinkin cute, love it