okay...okay...already...i am coming with the pics....i just have to get through the trick or treating ....i promise this week they will be uploaded....pinky swear!!
Am I the only fruitcake that pinky swears? Just curious!!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
Yeah it is distinctly possible that you are the only one that pinky swears. It is all good though.
Scott
Hope your kiddos had a great Halloween!
No, I too, pinky swear. I wonder if we'll ever grow out of that.
Yes, patience is a virtue . . .I just usually don't have it!
And yes, I pinky swear too!!
Hope you had fun trick-or-treating. We sure did!
thank goodness i thought there for a minute i was the only one who did that...maybe it's a southern thing
NOOOOOO..I always do! I pinky swear that I pinky swear!! =)
Can't wait for picsssssssssssss!!!! *ArmscoughArms* =P
ROFLOL! I pinky promise with my girls! LOL
I do crazy shit like that all the time, don't feel bad! :0)
Post a Comment