These were alot of fun to do.
I am slowly but surely stepping outside my box and I like it. I keep telling myself baby steps.

My best gal, pal, compadre, girlfriend, favorite scrapbooker, she is the pea and i am the carrot, or you can just call us Fric and frak for short.

Oh shit...well whadda ya know? She smiled. She was ahppy to see me coming with the camera. She didn't run away or stick her nose in the air. can you actually beleive I have a smiling pic to add to the collection of scrap pages where she is refusing to smile? Yea me either. Oh well i was happy she cooperated for once.
See Mason has been with his Honey and Popps (my mom and dad) since Sunday so she only has me to play with. Hmmm...maybe I should ship him off more often to get pics like this. here are the rest from that day. You can tell she was trying to be a turd but i bribed her. Candy works EVERYTIME with her. Thank you tootsie rolls!












11 comments:
that second LO is so darling Greta! I love the PP leaves and branch off to the side. ~lesfitz
I ADORE the layout with her smiling!-so creative to do the leaves with different pp :)
Beautiful layouts and those pictures are just to die for!!
great layouts!
love the one of your cute girl SMILING!
Love your spreads!!!
Melana is adorable!
How are her ant bites?
She is too much, love those pouty faces!
Love those LOs, those leaves rock, that is great!
AAAHHH I didn't even recognize you in that first layout! Whoops! Love the layouts AND the photos!
I LOVE the picture of Melana in front of the bushes. Too beautiful!
she is sooo cute!
LOVE the "Beautiful" layout! And the pics are adorable!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the "BEAUTIFUL" layout! That is absolutely ADORABLE!! did I mention that I kinda like it? hehe...
Post a Comment