Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DISCLAIMER

i HATE this song...hate it...hate it...hate it...BUT my kids love it. I try and hurry up when i hear it come on a turn it but most of the time i am to slow. So I figured I would share this for you viewing pleasure. Nose picking and all!!



Sorry you will be signing that stupid song all day!

16 comments:

My Passion said...

They are so cute! Your blog is great and I'm adding it to my daily list!

Greta Adams said...

thanks stefanie...i clicked on your name so i could go visit yours as well but it wouldn't let me access your profile :(

Nancywithajones said...

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha how stinkin cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are they!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Adrienne said...

LOL!! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I hate that song too...lol

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Michelle said...

OMG Greta your kids are just the cutest!!!

Colleen said...

awwwww
but you are right...i'm so singing that all day

Greta Adams said...

oh gosh colleen..please woman refrain from picking your nose though....bwhahahaha

Very Mary said...

You know, they just wanna fight, fight for their right to sing this song. Really G, give them a break. HA!

Cinderella said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! I hate that song too..it irritates me to no end. BUT- I could listen to your children sing it all day!

beki said...

I hate that song too, but your kids are so cute singing it!

Anna M said...

Love the Buzz Lightyear shirt!

I hate that damn song!

Melissa said...

aww they are too cute!
I love his buzz PJ's ;)

Lauren said...

Too stinkin cute! I just love when kids know the words to songs (at least the ones it is ok for them to know)

Crafty Connie said...

Your kids are just sooooo precious!
Love the dancing and hand clapping when they get to the part where they don't know the words.

Super Duper Cute!!!

elizabeth said...

lmao...girl, this is the first time i have had a chance to stop by and look at this and you know my ass is over here rollin'.

that is some funny ass shit!