Adrienne and Toya started a blog for inspiration of all kinds. These two girls are awesome. They really will make you think about different things. I know this sounds crazy but I can tell you all the in's and out's of Elizabeth with her quirks and silly stuff she has with her and this and theya and I can even do it with O'Neil and my kids but don't ask me about myself because I could not tell you anything other than when it comes to kids in Pj's to sleep i am a FREAK over that. Kids have to be in pajama's for bedtime (i can thank my mom for that neurotic behavior).
They have invited me to be a part of the contributing team and i am excited. I think i can learn alot form all these fabulous girls that are apart of this blog and hopefully learn alot about my ownself in the process.
Looking forward to the experience. Go check the site out and participate.
Inspirational Scrap Blog
Happy Monday
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Glad you are having fun!! YAY!
Good job girlie! You're all over the place now!
Adrienne and Toya rock! They are too cool!!
Very cool! Headed that way! *hugs*
Post a Comment