We scrapped and scrapped and scrapped and scrapped. We do not talk when we scrap. We watch...err...listen to Sex in the City on DVD and work away. Neither of us like to talk when we scrap that breaks the mojo and we just can't have that.
This layout here is for Noel's Online Store. I am still working on the Lily Kate collection from Basic Grey.

All the tags on the left are numbered in order listed for everything I am.
This layout here was of Mason in Bay St. Louis waiting on the Ferry to take us across the bay so we could head back to Biloxi. The bridge completly fell apart and collapsed during Hurricane Katrina so this is an alternate way to get across the water. We don't take it very often because it takes an extra hour and a half or longer to get home.


My love of toe socks
These next ones are for a graduation present I did for the girl at daycare who helps out with the kids. She is such a sweet girl and Mason and melana just love her to death. This is using the BG Scarlet letter collection which can be purchased here.

cover







i added a white glittery flower with a red button on the red stripe. I already took the pic before I found what I was looking for.



There are roughly 10 more pages but I already gave it to her and forgot to take the pictures. I was a little flustered last night so i was in a fog!
I have more but i am lazy and don't feel like uploading them now so i guess i will tonight or tomorrow...who knows!
BTW MOM ...Melana refused to take her school pictures AGAIN!...grrrr!!! Go figure!










5 comments:
OMG!!!! I LOVE YOUR TOE SOCKS LO!!! You better get LOTD for that one!! The others are awesome too!
Good Lord, Greta!!!! Wow, wow, wow. I can't believe how much you got done!!! Good thing there was no talking involved!!! LOL
OMG!!!!! Who makes all that paper!?!?!?!?!?
MUST HAVE!!!!!
Isn't that the scarlet letter pack? I carry that! It's BasicGrey.
Wow, look at all that BG!
Love that Bling paper with the toe socks, seems only appropriate. LOL
You got a TON of pages done, now I am not as impressed with my current record.
Post a Comment