WOO HOOOOO!! Noel is having a sale in her store for Mother's Day. You should head on over and see the great paper kits she has in stock. It's 20% off all paper kits and a free bottle of Stickles. She has Scenic Route ( I heart SR) and Crate, Cosmo Cricket, BG and many fabulous more MUST HAVE paper. Alot of you have asked what paper that was used on the Graduation album and it was this paper from Basic Grey. FABULOUS paper.
Head on over and show her some love and tell her I sent you!
Happy Mother's Day everyone. I am off to place my own Mother's Day order!
Shhhh! Don't tell O'Neil he is SUPPOSE to be getting me the cuttlebug. At least that is what I asked for. I'll let ya know ;)
xoxox
G
P.S. Make sure you check back for a suprise Eliz and I have in store!!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I'm ordering me some BG! Thanks for the heads up!
Happy Mother's Day Greta!
Post a Comment