and I am happy to report...you will find me here. i am totally loving it. it is fabulous and so fun and cool, fresh and funky. Seeing lots of names I reconize from other boards as well. The response to it has been phenomenal. It just launched at 12:01 yesterday so why don't ya'll come on over and see Eliz and I.
Let me know if you sign up so I can add you to my SIS list.
See ya there!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I was very excited to see this debut! She did a LOT of recording at the scrap etc event!
I love the interview with Kristina! Very cool site...I am uploading some layouts right now :)
:( I haven't got my email yet?
I'm a dork! I forgot to check the Terms and Conditions box so my original sign-up didn't go through. Duh! I'm in. To bad I have work this week, I'm gonna explore first chance I get!
Yay Greta--so glad you like what you've seen so far at Scrap In Style TV! : ) Just wait...there's so much more good stuff to come! : )
xoxo.
Post a Comment