Friday, May 18, 2007

Word Challenge

The word for this week is go. If anyone wants to particpate you can read the whole challenge here.

Here is my layout for it. Not as fabulous as Elizabeth's but it's done and I am patting myself on the back that I got a challenge done in a timely manner. I have good intentions but then just don't do them. So kuddos to me for COMPLETING ONE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I *LURVE* ME SOME MANNING! and was stoked out of this world that my boys pulled off the Super Bowl!

Now everyone head on over to E's blog and look at her layout if you haven't already done so....that my friends is some ROCKING ASS SHIT!!

5 comments:

Noel said...

This is great!! I'm going to join this challenge too. Hopefully Sunday I can get mine done.

Lynn said...

great layout! Thanks for playing!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Way cool take on this challenge. So happy you came to play with us!

Ronda
One Little Word

Claire said...

I always love checking out what you've created!

Cxx

Cheryl Wray said...

Love it!! So fun!!
Love that challenge site too!! Hoping to work on mine tomorrow!!!