Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hop on over and

show us what you got. This week at
Scrapalong the color is yellow. the challenge is to do a yellow/red/and black layout. I have completed mine and will post soon. BUT as I was surfing my celebrity gossip sites i came across this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
now i love me some Nelly Furtado but girl is looking like a train wreck with that get up. So of course I couldn't resist and posted that as Part ! of my red/black and yellow scheme.

Take the challenge and make sure you leave a comment with your link so we can all check it out.

In other news. I have been a scrappin fool here lately. my area is a mess and yet it feels so good just to be able to get alot done. It all started really Memorial Day weekend with the 7 layouts I did while visiting my mom. It's been on like a chicken bone ever since.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have more to come soon including my signed copy of the picture we got to take with the the President back in March. I PROMISE TO GET IT UP REGINA...Sheesh! cut a girl a break would ya ;)

I got my Primas in from Noel Mignon and can you say OY! OMG. they are just to pretty to use but I will....as a matter of fact she shipped them to me at work and all i could think about was going home to use some of them. That is just what i did I went home and used some. I even stickled them up (gasp!) To see the ones i got go here, here and here
Can you say YUMMY. I want the whole renassiance collection they are all so ohhh la la. She has them on sale too...now what more can you ask for? Dang you Noel for having such awesome stuff. I have changed my whole thoughts on working now. i use to work for insurance now i work to buy supplies. Oh well I guess it could be worse.

7 comments:

Josie said...

ewww...now that outfit is just recycled 1985 goodwill...not an attractive look for her.

TFS the layout...I am the sameway..I let things build up and then go off about tiny, stupid things..as you I'm working on it..don't worry we are all a work in progress : )

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Cute picture of you on the scrappin page. I didn't know you had a picture with the pres! WOW!
And I couldn't even get one with KC.

Colleen said...

love the page!

don't love nelly lately. i've been a nelly fan from way back but i just don't get the look right now. ugh

Leslie said...

I love those primas...I can see why you say too pretty to use! gorgeous :)
The LO is fab Greta! I loved the look and as I read the journaling I found something we have in common (something we are both trying to improve on in our lives).

Anonymous said...

hahaha, nelly needs some work, big time . . . I love your discovery layout, so pretty.

Unknown said...

why you play me like that...didn't I tell you I am on a spending freeze! Now I want flowers, damn girl.
btw... love the LO, those letters rock.