Thursday, June 14, 2007

I feel like a complete moron

First let me thank everone who voted for my layout at TTS for layout of the week. I won!!! woooohoooo so now I go up against some serious mad talent for the next 3 weeks until the final. Thank you so much means alot to me.

Now for the complete moron part. I like to also hang out at Busy Bess (yes i am a MB whore)
the girls are great just like the rest of the boards I choose to associate myself with. Well I am tooling around and i see a thread Layout of the Day's so I am being nosy and looking around the past weeks layouts that were chosen and I see my name....wh? are you kidding me? I got LOTD for June 7th...yes people 7 days ago and I am just now seeing it....NOW I FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE ASS...i kept getting comments on the layout (the flossy bossy one with all the fabulous buttons around it) but no one said congrats on LOTD so I thought they were just lovin them some buttons like i do right...ugh WRONG! Sheesh.... i had to post and i was totally feeling like an idiot. I have to get it in gear and pay attention to my surroundings I guess...they prolly think i am some ungrateful beotch.... {hang head down shaking it}

6 comments:

sarah said...

bwahahaha!
LMAO!

congrats girl!
on both wins!
:)

Anna M said...

Way to go (insert expletive here)!

Congrats girl! You know I love you and your stuff!

Gina said...

(LARGE type expletive inserted here!) You go , girl! I knew them buttons were on point!!! I love buttons on everyting!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Its still an honor! You'll have to have a regfular on there e-mail you next time!

Nancywithajones said...

YOU GOOOF! but I LOVE that page! CONGRATS SEEE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH YOU ROCK you dont believe me so IM GONNA JUST KEEP TELLIN YA smoocha

Anonymous said...

WOW! Two wins! You Go Girl! Congratulations! Don't feel so bad, I am sure they realize that life gets in the way of all of our fun! So many message boards.........so little time! HA!