Friday, July 20, 2007

Heidi Swapp Sale

25% off all Heidi Swapp products here.
Sale ends Sunday. Of course I love a good sale so once again (sigh!) i had to take advantage of the things i was:
a) out of
b) "needed"

She also has some new Cosmo Cricket stuff...how fab are these? {swoon!}
lord help me when i get settled an unpacked.

Tonight is the deadline for the "3 is the magic number" challenge noel is hosting. Fabu prize up for grabs.


Let's see what else....oh yeah...I have been drooling over alot of the new releases from CHA this year from various manfacturers. Damn them for releasing such fab stuff... my pocket book will not be thanking me but they will.

After this weekend I will be out of pocket for a while. I am moving starting Monday so when I get back up and running I will have lots to talk about I am sure.

xo
g

11 comments:

Noel said...

Thanks for the shout out Greta!! You're the shizzle....:-).

Good luck with the move this weekend, I'll be thinking or you. I'm taking the kids to an old west, 49er gold mining town...it should be hot and dusty!

Tania said...

Have fun moving! in case you missed it on my blog, your answer for who Gina is, it's (jerseytjej).

Have a good weekend! try to let your husband do most of the work...lol

LaurieStar said...

Hi Greta -

Thanks for visiting my blog - love your header and blog title! How cool is that! :)

Lauren said...

Happy moving.....

Natalie said...

Good luck with the move!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

have a good move, G and come back soon.
Thanks for sharing the sale info!

Micayla said...

I too have been drooling over all the new goodies that CHA has brought, I cannot wait to get some shopping done.
Well I am all moved and in and even though we have some drab carpet, it is now home. I have posted pics now!!
Have a fab week and hope your move goes well, did you sort out the seller from hell, I bet ya did girl!!!

Jana said...

Moving? Good luck w/the move, hope it goes smoothly and that the weather cooperates for you!!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE Heidi Swapp stuff! and I will have to check out the challenge!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

I hope the move went well!!

Barb said...

Good luck with the move!