Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm MOVED IN!

Yep I am in and 80% unpacked the only thing I have left to do is unpack the scrap room. I saved the best for last.

My new nickname is slave driver. Hey! What can I say I was on a mission.

Will update with pics as soon as I can.

I sure miss everyone and will be making my rounds soon.

xo
g

16 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Soooo glad to have you back!! We have to see pics of the new place :)

Josie said...

So happy for you girl. Can't wait to see pics!

Dawn Knapp said...

Can't wait to see pics! Hurry back =)

sarah said...

hurry up and unpack that room...
we miss you.

:)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Congrats on the new digs!

Tania said...

Crack that whip! glad you're all moved in.

Anna M said...

Congrats girl!

Adrienne said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are almost done! Being a retired military family I know what it is like to have to move and unpack (we did it WAY TO MUCH!) I cannot wait to see all the pictures of the new house AND the scrap room! HURRY! We miss your craziness!

Crafty Connie said...

Welcome back Greta!!!

Renee said...

I know you're so happy to be moved in. I'm waiting on pictures too. Bring 'em on.

PeppyPilotGirl said...

House pics! House pics! And 80% unpacked so soon - I am thoroughly impressed, girl!

Anonymous said...

Wait, Hold up, Slave Driver?? I may take some offence to that shit,,,on the other hand...carry on! And I WANT your crown! Why in hell does that link for the lady that created it does not work!!!? I am so royally not happy! Let us see the new house!

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Hey girl...how have you been? Just thought I'd pop in & say HI! Can't wait to see the pics!

Micayla said...

Looking forward to seeing the new place. Glad all went well girlie pops!