Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged

by the oh so awesome Jude who tries to insist her pregnant belly is massive....PUHLEEZE! I wished i looked that "massive" when i was pregnant....I am 5'2 and looked like a elephant trying to waddle around from place to place....just call me snuffaluffagus (sp?) bwhahahahah

anywho I am now Officially
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
because Jude said so... ;)

oh let's see... nothing new.... i did however go to Josette's the other day and pick up some ginormous bling for Jude...and of course some more bling for me...who would have thunk it? then to the post office to mail packages all over the dang country. I deposited a spleen for payment and that's really about it. I know I am all of a sudden boring...but i can't even muster up enough energy lately for anything. i don't know what is wrong with me. ALTHOUGH i did muster up enough energy to order this months Cupcake Scrapshop July Kit (which is sold out now) and the July WIP July Kit. Couldn't decide which one i liked the best so i bought both...problem solved!

This month is the color green for inspiration on the Inspiration Scrapalong Blog. i am mulling over the things I would like to do because this is HOWEVER one of my favorite colors. I have a layout in mind but we'll see how it turns out. Those of you new to my blog go check it out awesome inspiration from all sorts of places and fabulous girls.

Well i guess I need to scat so I can head to pick up the jetson mobile and go to chick-fil-a. She needed her 15K mile check-up and and "earl" change.
Peace out
ETA: for the record i do not say "earl"....lol i say oyul too!! I am making fun of some of the folks down here!!

3 comments:

Jude said...

"earl" change...I love it. My yankeeness had to get used to Micah saying that instead of the nasaly "oyul" that i was used to. I cannot wait to get some ginormus bling. Thanks a million times over. I will use it on a page about my ginormus belly... ROFLOL. :) That Cupcake Kit was awesome. Going to check out the other one you mentioned now... :)

Kelly S. said...

ooh a green crop a dile, I so need one! Maybe I can get my ass in gear and post a page!!! Love the "earl" "change too, ALthough I will always be a Yankee at heart an will say "Oyul"

Barb said...

Chick-Fil-A is something that WI is seriously lacking. Yum!