Don't you think 5 years old is a little bit young for such questions as mommy how did i get in your stomach when i was a baby? Yeah i think so too at any rate that is what Maosn hit me with yesterday.
I was washing dishes and out of the blue he asked how did he get in my stomach when he was a baby. Wh? Wh? Ummmm.....hmmmmm.....well Mason I can't remember because that was a long time ago so I will have to get back with you! He said Ok...so yes I am at a loss for words... (put that on your calendar because that never happens)so I grab the phone and call my mother....
MOM....Mason just asked me blah blah blah...mom said huh? hmmm I am like what do I say? She said to tell him that when 2 people love each other and get married that god give them a baby...{slaps forehead} why didn't I think of that... so later on Mason and I have the chat about how god gave us him and he just makes it where he grows in my stomach...so being funny I said Mason do you remember being in momma's stomach and to NO SUPRISE to me he said Yes....i said YOU DO? he said yeah...i said well...what was it like he smiles at me and says COZY! bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha
I just love that boy!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










19 comments:
LOL!
Thats why he is the kid and your the mom. Kids are never at a loss for words and have a solution to everything. Great job Mason..... All I can say girl is sit an ponder, cause you know there are more where that came from and they are not far behind this question. Now it is like playing the waiting game.
thats what i told the kiddos when they asked me. bella esp. loves to talk about when she was in my belly.
Yeah, when you first hear that question it really throws you for a loop!! And it keeps getting better, believe me! LOL
Yeah, that's the good thing about them asking when they're so little, they usually just take your answer and are happy with it with no further questions. Wait 'til he gets older and then send him to O'Neil.
cozy-hahahaha!
I feel a scrapbk page coming about this ;)
At least he was 5. I started getting those questions by age 3. I said something similar. The next question was how did I get out? Well there is this place by your pee pee - yeah - you get the idea...
I'm still telling the kid that but I don't think he's buying it anymore...LOL.
Now he wants to know what the heck a tampon is and if it has something to do with menopause....lol.
snort
better you than me...of course, i'll be there soon enough i suppose. we are going to start trying this fall
What a precious young man!!!
now if that isn't a cute kid! glad I read up on finding out the best way to word that when my little ones ask that...it is definetly a slap your forehead (duh) kind of response! adorable!
That is awesome... what are us atheists and agnostics to do though?/ Now I am scared...
When I was 4 I asked my mom where the baby in her tummy came from and she explained to me matter-of-factly what sex was and how babies were born. It never freaked me out or anything, a big deal was never made and I had the facts :)
Tee hee too cute!!!
Awwww!!! He's too cute :) Sniff...
I will trade you 2 14-year-old twins for Mason!
that is hilarious. I would def, go with your mom's answer too. I love that he "remembers" haha... SO far no questions like that here, though once the medela pump is out, and I am sure there will be... LOL.
Hi-I linked from Gina's blog...
lol...I have a 5 yr old too but he already knows the answer, we used to watch a baby story together when I was pg with my daughter. He hasn't asked for a long time though, I can't wait for the more in-depth questions...shudders
HAHAHAHA, Ian saw a pic of me preggers once when he was about 4 years old, and I told him he was in my belly and he said "{{GASP}} YOU ATE ME?" hahahaha.....he also said "I remember one time in your belly you ate spicy food and I didn't like spicy food." what? lol....yeah, to this day he still says I ate him and that's how he got in my belly.
Post a Comment