Friday, July 06, 2007

So here's a rundown

* i am in the process of buying a new house (whoooo hooooo)
i finally get me an official scrap room

* we are suppose to close ont he 20th of this month

* i need to pack (yeah i'm procrastinating

* oneil and I are going to rent our house out until mymother in law can buy it next december* yes that's right i will be a "slum lord" lmao

* Melana is SPOILED ROTTEN and she is out of control

* i am tired

* lately i am in a funk and all i want to do is sleep and scrap
is there anything wrong with that? I didn't think so ;)

* i never get told no by oneil and he told me NO i cannot have this and this
hmph!!

* i was so looking forward to going to Jacksonville, FL this month BUT since we are closing on the house I will now need to take vacation to MOVE! that just pisses me off! He is going to attend a class and I was going to hang on the beach all day and read books with a big ole straw hat, huge sunglsses, and a cocktail with an umbrella in it! hmph!

* things just don't seem to be going my way this month and I am NOT liking it!

13 comments:

Renee said...

A new house? Wow, how exciting! Pictures please.

Crafty Connie said...

Hang in there Greta, you will love your new house. It sucks to have to waste vacation on moving but I am sure that it will be worth it. I don't think that there is anything wrong with wanting to craft all day. It's our jobs that get in the way in my opinion.

Lauren said...

Wow-a new house! How fun is that (of course once you are all moved in and everything is put away and not lost and all that good stuff). As much as I think I would love to move I am scared to death of having to sell our current house at the same time as buying a new one and what if that doesn't all come together at the same time. Too much stress to consider right now.

Your own crafy room will be wonderful, though. As for Karoake you can count me out. No one and I mean no one wants to hear me try to sing. :-)

Jonnine said...

Girl you will get the washer and dryer, cause he can only say not for a lil while. You always get your way.

Noel said...

Just wash and dry a load of rocks one day while he's at work...that new w+d are yours baby!!

Colleen said...

WTF is with them saying no? mine tries that crap every now and then and i just tell him he is on crack

cool bout the house. good luck

Very Mary said...

You are making 30 look SOOOOOO not fun girl.

Very Mary said...

You are making 30 look SOOOOOO not fun girl.

Adrienne said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the new house!!!

Gina said...

But you had that big old fly ass house!? I wanna marry O'Neil! He can tell me no all the time!

Kelly S. said...

Congrats on the house and have fin decorating!
As far the washer and dryer he'll break down eventually! I have a front loading one and I love it!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

That's some expensive W&D, chica!!
Congrats on the new house and, yes, moving just sucks - particularly when you have to miss the beach *and* take vacation days to move!

elizabeth said...

just think, it could be worse. you could have been living my life for the past year. a month of dealing with house buying hell is nothing compared to a year.

and even though its been a lil rough for ya, i'd trade ya any ol day.