
my scrap room...now the walls are not that dark...they are more of a red but i will eventually paint them a different color down the road. For now it will just have to do because quite frankly i am tired of painting and it is not a bad color just a little dark for my liking sfor a scrap room. I want something bright and in your face.
I took some more pics but they didn't do the rooms justice cause of lighting so I will retake.
I did get a pic of the birthday goodies that fabulous Josie sent to me. IT was so nice in the middle of moving week to open my mailbox and get some scrap love.

she even sent my a pic for my blogging/scrapper friends book. I love this girl. Can't wait to meet you IRL!
For now I don't have anymore pics but I will soon...promise....I am still trying to get the scrap room organized....do you see that mess.....it is driving me CRAZY!!
Maybe the next pic everything will be put in its place and all shelves and storage on the walls...wouldn't that be nice...oh yeah and my french doors hung so I can lock them all out of my room....{deep sigh!} I WANNA SCRAP!!! I NEED TO SCRAP!!
oh well maybe next week










15 comments:
ahh...now i can see the chair that all of our long convo's take place in! Coolness, and congrats on the new pad!
Wow! That's one heck of a scrap room! I wish I lived closer! I'd come scrap with ya! Hope your summer has been a good one! *hugs and love*
I hope you do get to scrap soon :)
That room is huge!
That looks like a fantastic present you got! Let's see that book a tad closer, please!
What a great craft room, so much space. You will have everything in place and scrapping before you know it! Congratulations on the new house.
SO happy that you have your own space... and yep, hang those doors woman!! LOL. I like red, but yeah, a brighter color would be more you!! :) Cannot wait to see the finished product! :)
hi there. i just wanted to tell you how much i love your hair!!!
I'd love to have a room all to myself. Our 'office' has turned into Mark's junk room.
that looks like a big scrap room & a big mess! yeah, i'd have to repaint too. but i'd have to do it before i set up my room or it would bother me to no end!
Yeah, I'd have to repaint too but painting is such a pain in the ass.
Now that..does NOT look like fun. I still need to get my butt organized and I am just dealing with it because I don't wanna deal with the mess. lol
LOVE IT!!!!!
where is my chair????? I CANT WAIT TO See this when you get done. I need to see you got ya a happy for your room and still have your bd pres. smoochas
miss ya
xoxoxoxox
Love it! I'm so jealous. I have a little table in the corner of my bedroom. If I sneeze too hard everything goes flying...THAT'S how small my area is! Hurry back.
so jealous of your new room...can't wait to see it all set up...and when i finally come visit we scrap with Elizabeth!
Glad you liked all your goodies!!
OOOH I love ya room, so big you lucky thing! I was the same when I moved it, I just wanted to scrap and the first place I really unpacked was my scrap room. I love that idea of a friends/blogger book. I may have to make me one of those!!
Post a Comment