Well Melana did it once again. She decided she wanted to go to dance. So I get her dressed again, Knowing i need a good ass whipping, take her to dance and for about 5 minutes I thought ok she is going to participate. WRONG! she went up to the instructor to grab her hand and 1/2 through the door she decided nope...not gonna do it (said in my best dana carvey voice) IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE MOVIE THAT IS FROM I'LL GIVE YOU A HIGH 5..LOL...so anyway she didn't act as bad as the week before but she was whining and carrying on. So I snatched her up and we left. of course she is punished from desert for the rest of the week but true melana fashion ...SHE DON'T CARE!!!! I have decided A) her daddy can take her if he wants to for the next 2 weeks or B) she can participate in extra curricular activites when she can drive herself ...I AM DONE WITH HER!!!
This layout was really inspired by her whole dance ordeal...especially the first night I took her....


this layout was made with the Rusty pickle Girls are Pirates Too line...love that line. i added some glitter to the already black heart with wings for some POP!
Then i finally finished this one:

This was used with this months kit from noelmignon.com. I love playing with this SR paper. It is delish...the kit is delish and I am LOVING IT!!
I have a few more but haven't take pics yet. Will post when that finally happens.
17 comments:
Girl you do make me giggle!!! Love the layouts, so dang sweet girl!
Isn't it just crazy how they can drive you insane and you still find them cute?!?!?
The page is perfect!
Love the layouts. As for dance I think there was something in the air yesterday. Belle did not want to go. DID NOT. But we went and then once there she was totally fine. Of course since she refused to change she was dancing in her jean skirt and tank top but I didn't care.
YOU TRIED AGAIN! ROFL! Are you CRAZY girlfriend!
LOVE your layouts!
What a great LO!
I love your blog! Great title!
Pages are great, love that SR!
Good for you girl, don't let that little princess try to make you miserable, watch in 3 weeks she'll want to go and "oh well, it's too late sistah!"
be strong girl!!
I know the movie! opportunity knocks!! I love that movie, used to watch it a million times!!
Yep, I'd be done too.
Dear Super Nanny...where are you???!!! Greta needs your help!LOL
ding ding ding!!!!! Kristi is right....I love tha movie too!!
I'll send ya some mail love for that correct answer!!!
I give you credit for giving it one more try. Love the layouts, the girlie pirate paper is perfect for that pic and story.
what cute layouts!! gotta love pink pirate paper!
Ok, so maybe she's a holy terror, but I'll be damned if she isn't the cutest holy terror I've ever seen.
LOL Think she can reach the peddles?! LMAO!
Oh, God... you mean it's not enough that you have to haul them about to this and that but they're a pain in the ass about being there too? I guess I figured that'd be over by the time they start organized stuff. What have I done??!
Cute!
I love the new Rusty Pickle PP!
I received my Noel packet and it is so beautiful...I just want to eye it all up! Congrats on being published! I told you you had talent, lol! ( bad to the bone, LOL!)
Post a Comment