Sunday, September 23, 2007

*SO* excited

So I found out who my partner is for the Halloween Swap I am in. Elizabeth and Simone are the fab chicks heading it up. So they paired me with Jennifer B.

So the rules are you have to make something by a bag of their favorite candy ( i see she doesn't like my favorite candy though ;) and spend at least $15.00 on something halloween related. She likes spooky and vintage halloween...hmmm...not the vintage girl but i have something in mind to send her. I can't wait to get started on my item i am making her though....eeeekkkkk!!!!! I hope she likes it.

So let's move on shall we....

Today I opened up Scrap jazz to upload some layouts I have been working on and what do I see not 1 but 4 of my layouts were featured layouts... WHOA!!! I have never been featured before so that was pretty cool. One was for Funny and one for innovative. They voted the Bad 2 the bone layout funny that I did last week and the innovative one was the 2 peas in a pod i did with me and E using the I heart candy town collection from SIS AND the family of four layout was voted innovative...and the cheers layouts was voted funny and also featured....HOW COOL IS THAT??

I had to take pics of my screen to scrap...lol sad i know...anyway
here is what i have done today:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this was for the OLW challenge.
I used the kit from Noel Mignon kit for it as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is one of the layouts that got me featured on the SJ website....and I just found out it was LOTD at Busy Bee for today as well.... woo hooooo!!!
I got the whole taking a pic of your shadows from Jocelynn. Such a cool idea!

and I did this one Thursday...well started it and finished it Friday...i think
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I have to cut this short I need to watch the season finale of Rock of Love...sniff sniff...so sad it's ending...Hope he picks Jes!!

21 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very cool being featured! Congrats!!!

Kelly S. said...

congrats on the features!
The bad 2 the bone is one of my favorites!
love the last layout with no pic,great idea!
have a great week! hope MS isnt too damn hot this time of year!

beki said...

YOur designs are awesome!
Were you totally bummed that it wasn't the Rock of Love finale? I was!!

Unknown said...

love the shadow pic, genius!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Gorgeous pics and congrats on the SJ honor!! :)

elizabeth said...

i too love the shadow lo!
and that is awesome being featured that many times...whoo*hoo!

Bethany E. said...

Very cute pages...I love your work! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pages all look GREAT!!! And a big Congrats on all that featured scrappiness!!! :-)
And the Halloween swap sounds SO fun!!! i love that idea!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the shadow picture is freaking awesome! Love it! So glad I'm your swap partner! :)
hugs!
jen

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Congrats!!!

Erica Payne said...

How great it must feel to be featured! I love the family of 4 photo. What a great idea!! TFS!!

Bare said...

How beautiful! I'm always envious of the things you create--

PS: If you want to just send me some of my favorite candy sometime, I won't object or anything-- you don't have to make anything out of it, just send it! *L* :0)

ellen s. said...

hey girl! why did it take me so long to get to your blog? you are a riot...i love celebrity gossip too! love your layouts as usual..see them over at BB!

Nura Keif said...

Awesome work!!!

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on all your features! This is awesome!

Totally loving your LO with the shadows, very cool pic!

Josie said...

I am so mad, I though Sunday 23rd was going to be the season finale for Rock of Love -totally tricked. I guess next week we find out what happens in Mexico.

Stacy said...

Just poppin in to say "HI!"
Congrats on the feature!
BTW, love the family LO...may just have to scraplift :)

Cinderella said...

Did Brett pick a chickie yet? Did I miss the finale?!? I am soooo mad!! I hope he picked Jess too!

Rachael said...

woohoo!! Congrats on your featured layouts!!!

Nancywithajones said...

congrats chicky girl sooo proud of you!!!! CRAPPP I MISSED ROCK OF LOVE TONIGHT!!!! It will come on again I will have to watch the rerun. SIGH,,, SOOOOOO glad that psycho girl is gone from last week that was pretty dang funny though haha. Ok GOnna go channel surf see if I can find it

Anonymous said...

You definitely need to be featured girlie girl! Congrats!