ANyway...those who are interested in participating can fly on over to the Witches Cauldron and read more details and sign up. It is going to be a spooktacular time and I can't wait. I already have my stuff picked out.
I am all caught up on my This is me journal and have my next page ready to go it's just finding the time to get it done. Why must we work? I hate working. I want to sit home all day and scrap and eat snickers, watch judge judy and joe brown. Working sucks big time. {deep sigh!}
This is what I have done for it so far:

My boring Drive to work everyday

my music...yes i love hair bands....have i mentioned lately that I love Bret Michaels and can't get enough of Rock of Love? If i haven't let me say it again....bwhahahahha that man was sexy 20 years ago and is still rockin the hotness!! ohhh la la anyway moving on....
This is the layout I did for Noel's Challenge. This week is interjections. You have until Saturday ( I think) to get your layouts done and loaded for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to her store to buy whatever you want....woo hooo!!!

That's right i used DAMN! as mine....thanks Melana for your potty mouth and giving me an unusally interjection to scrap. The journaling behind the title is behind the picture. To sum it up she said the rocks around the pool were getting on her DAMN NERVES! Reason # 2563258 I should get the mother of the year award.
Elizabeth and I hit the antique store where I scored this kick ass sign for my laundry room.

yep and right underneath it is the clothes hamper where they have to put their laundry... I just love that thing.
Nothing much really new happening except Mason started swim lessons AGAIN and Melana starts dance on the 11th. I have a feeling I will be running ragged for a while.
I am going to try and start bloggin more. I know I still need to get more pics up of the house but at this moment I can't yet. Although I guess I could post my room since right now it is SPOTLESS and everything is in it's place. Rest assured it won't stay like that much longer.
Hope all is well with everyone and I will be checking in soon.!!
xo
g










18 comments:
that sign if freaking awesome!!!
I LOVE THAT SIGN!! I NEED TO GO JUNKIN WITH YALL BAD! miss ya girly girl
Great layout of Melana!
Love the laundry room sign!
I love your 'My Drive' page! It sounds similar to my mornings.
WooHoo... I love the sign, the LOs and yep. show us your spotless room!! I hope that one day soooooon you can stop the rat race and enjoy those snickers! :)
CUTE sign! :)
thanks for the mail love...
it's always super fun to get a bit of love mixed in with those nasty bills!
xo.
Knew you would LOVE that we were keeping secrets...heeheehee!
Love the pages, I need to do those two still and maybe post what I do have done, sheesh.
Love that Melana girl, she is a hoot!
MUST HAVE THAT SIGN!!!! OMG, I love that...and need that! Seriously awesome. OK...gotta get over to E's blog to get in on the swap!
I would love to participate, unfortunately I don't knwo when I'll have time to scrap in the next year (see my blog post today!)
Love the scrappiness! That sign is too funny. Love it.
Thank you so much for the kind words, I really, really needed them :)
Girl! Too cute!!!
Disclaimer: I am very grateful to have a good job.
Ok-with that being said I agree with you whole heartedly that working truly truly sucks bad!
TGIF is all I can say.
*by the way love the layouts.
Can't believe how talented you are, girl!! Love the Melana layout.
And, yeah, I'm home with my daughter during the day but work during naps at 2 business (jewelry, graphic design) and a part time job (reading contracts - UGH) at night and it sucks. Why wasn't I born independently wealthy, damn it?! I want to be able to afford *real* cable and watch Discovery Health all day!!
Cute LOs girl!
Love the sign!
co-signing the borne independantly wealthy ( did you see where the Senator millionaire won the damn lottery for the THIRD time?); because working sucks big time. I need craft time! Layouts are not born, they are created!
Gimmie that sign!!!
You are tooo funny! I too am getting ready to get dressed, get the kiddos ready, and get my butt to work....it DOES suck! Thanks for the giggles this early AM!
If this sign ever goes missin' I have know idea where it is (wink, wink)
Scrappin' Sher
That laundry sign rocks!
Post a Comment