Monday, September 17, 2007

WOW!

Where do I start....so this weekend I have ran from one end of the country to another...I spent the weekend with Elizabeth for starters then we damn near spent all day in the car on Saturday and both were EXAUSTED when we finally reach our destination. I never want to spend that much time in one day in the car again unless I am going to Disney World :)

In the midst of this crazy weekend we had lunch with the ever so fabulous Aimee. She is so fabulous and here is the funny thing. Aimee and I went to high school together in Bay St. Louis. She was a year behind me and we knew alot of the same people but never really hung out :(
So we connected again through SIS and this crazy hobby of scrapbooking. E and I decided that we must do this more often with her. (Would show you a pic but E has them on her camera).

Finally late evening after all our errands and cross country trips we attempted to sit down and scrap but unfortunatley we were so pooped I really don't think either of us spoke much so we decided to watch Season 1 of Weeds. OMG. that show is hysterical. We laughed our asses off and ended up falling asleep around 9ish. YEah we are lame but at any rate we did manage to get some layouts pumped out throughout the whole weekend. Most on Friday night and Sunday morning.

These are the ones I have done so far.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this one is for noel's verb challenge. If you would like to particpate there is still time. She is giving away a brand new PSE 5 as the prize this go around.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this one i entered for the verb challenge to because Cheers with an exclamation is considered a verb according to the dictionary. SO there you have it. I would have called it another part of speech but if the dictionary says so then it must be right. Okay moving on.. so then I did this one
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this one
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this one
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i used that fab kit of noel's. I am still swooning over it. If you want the kit you better hurray she only has a few left. You can get it here. For more pics see post before this one
I am in the midst of working on another layout with the kit but it is not finished yet.
Then I had to paly catch up with my This is me journal so I did these ( I was a few behind)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is the left side
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is the right side....lol
now I am only one behind and that is the newest one...hopefully get that one done tomorrow.

Last night I had a case of the couldn't sleep so I was up all day and all night (except 2 hours) i did get 2 hours of broken sleep. I hate days like that. So I am exausted. I did come home to some mail love though and that made me perk up...now I am dying to use the stuff Jude sent me. She totally rocks and knows that this chicka doo here loves her some bling.
Now when you see this pic don't be jealous :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
green (my favorite color) glitter stickers and bling and fur pins...
here is a semi-better pic of the pins..took these at night...grrrr!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please hop on over to Jude's blog and leave her some well wishes..she is still int he state of knockedupness and she is miserable so send her some good positive vibes that she will soon have this bambino!

WOW and now that I have rattled on and on I will leave you with these:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 comments:

Stacy said...

...those are some darling shots of the kids at the end! And, I love how you used #3's as E's in the kindergarten page. Verrrry clever.

Jana said...

Those close-ups of your kiddos are just WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Jude said...

So glad you little goodies came!! Yep, still here, still waiting! :) Your LOs look great, and how cool that you got a weekend away. I am soooo LOL about the mat confession!The pics of the kiddos are so stinking cute... they are adorable! :) Okay, off to find a trampoline to jump on or something...

Unknown said...

Those pictures of the kids are adorable and I see the little princess is smiling for a change. Did you promise her a pony?
Love the LOs girl and Weeds is my fav, wait til ya see season 2!

Crafty Connie said...

Wonderful layouts and great close up pics of the kiddos.

sarah said...

what great photos of your babies!

and Weeds...
oh how I love that show!
I wish I had showtime...but I don't and now I have to wait FOREVER for season 3. It's SO good.

sarah said...

p.s. CUTE scraps...
I can't believe how much you did!
WOWSA.

Renee said...

That girl-child of yours looks so much like you!

Anonymous said...

UGH! I despise long car rides! Heck I don't even like short car rides. LOL But it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Your layouts are so FUN! I am dying over the one about the missing mat! You crack me up!

I have never seen Weeds. We don't have HBO. Maybe I will buy the seasons.

I am loving your goodies you received in the mail! VERY cool! I love anything with glitter, and green is also one of my favorite colors. AWESOME pins! I want THEM! LOL

Cute pictures of the kids!

Gina said...

See? Look at those faces! I know the spawn when I see them and these ain't it! I so cannot believe you got all of that done at one weekend. I have a challenge for you, I will send you 100 shots and see how long it takes you to scrap them...lol! I'll do anything to be out from this backlog of pix!

Gina said...

Ps those are some lovely gifts and I must fess up, that I love the journal file: closed!

Anna M said...

Good stuff! Love love love the LO with the Michelob Ultra! He has great taste!

Anonymous said...

LOL about the "Evidence" page. Such a funny story. It happens.

Scrappin' Sher