Sunday, October 21, 2007

eeekkk!

I just saw the sneak peek that Noel just put up on her blog for the winter kit. I cannot wait to get this stuff.
I borrowed these pics from her blog. She is waiting for the FP overlays to get here and then she will start the pre-orders. hey girl...set the kit and add on aside for me would ya? ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
main kit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
add on.

She is also having a sale in her store. Everything is on sale including the last kit and add on.
ETA: Sale ended Sunday but she still has things on sale.

Not to much happened this weekend. i did manage to finish the layout i started of me and Elizabeth along with 2 more.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the layout of Melana is used scraps that i had laying around within arms reach. i need to do that more often and use up some of this crap i have everywhere in my room.
I can actually see a piece of my table now.

I also did a layout for a Friday challenge at Scrap Diner that Tanisha posted. You had to use no patterned paper whatso ever. your pp had to be made by you by either stamping or doodleing or whatever you came up with.
I decided to use brads and bling. Boy was that a chore.
ETA: my layout
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I received my halloween swap package from my awesome partner Jennifer. she really out did herself.
Love everything in it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
see that bag of candy corn...yeah it's gone and i didn't share either :)
She made me an apron and a coin purse that i love. i received a ghost cookie cutter, 2 stamps, a ghost tealight candle holder (soo freaking cute), a pumpkin magnet (displayed in my office on my filing cabinet), 2 candles in pumpkin spice (in my office as well) and it smells sooo yummy and some of the cutest scrapbooking stickers. The best part was it was addressed to Frankengreta....How freaking funny is that. This girl rocks! so glad i got her as my partner.
For all you crafty girls out there she does crafty tuesday which i will be particpating in soon. Of course my crafts will be scrapping and not sewing. i got burnt out on sewing so I put the machine away until the urge strikes again.

Happy Monday

13 comments:

Josie said...

Noel's kit is sooo cute! I am counting down until Christmas.
The story of you & E cracks me up. I thought my best friend was a beyotch too...funny how things turn out!

Jude said...

what a cool kit again... I am being a good girl though since I am "retired" now and all! LOL... Your Los are great as usual, love the one about you and Elizabeth. :)

Adrienne said...

Girl I saw that kit!!!! OMG

ellen s. said...

oh hello, that kit is awesome!!!!!
your work is fabulous too...and how about that halloween swap! yum

ellen s. said...

oh hello, that kit is awesome!!!!!
your work is fabulous too...and how about that halloween swap! yum

Noel said...

oh yeah girl....I'm not even adding your kits into the inventory, already set aside for the one and only G!

Sorry sale ended on Sunday...but there are still bunches of things on sale. Just not everything.

Love love love your swap goodies!! Very cute and "Halloweenie"..LOL!

And great Lo's as ususal!!

Anonymous said...

oh ya...that's what i said when i saw it too...IN PERSON! hee hee well some of it anyways. it is so rocking and i can't wait to see it all put together. eeeeeeeeeeeeks is right!! Awesome layout, Greta!! Love that pic in the car. :) ~Sonda

Anonymous said...

well well well
I guess you wasn't playing when you told me you were over here scrapping up a storm
I figured I would print out your blog page to catch up
101 pages
OMG
I love the layout with you and elizabeth, that is just beautiful right there
okay,, back to the slave trade oops I mean my job, lol

Cheryl Wray said...

Those look GREAT!!!

And I love the Halloween goodies. How fun!!

Holly said...

Wow! Those kits are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thatnks for checking out my blog! I'm off to read more of yours. :0)

Pearl said...

Yo Greta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you grrrl ! Your harvest weekend crop sounds hilarious on the one hand ! Glad you survived it & more ! lol .That layout of you & Elizabeth is wonderful ! & your kids are just gorgeous ! adorable layouts of them !

Not much happening on my end - kids are in the midst of their school exams - & thats a big deal in our world - ho hum !

catch you later !

xo, Pearl

Anonymous said...

hey hon! so glad you liked everything!!! your hubby told me he wanted you to dress up as a naughty housewife for halloween only wearing that apron and heels!! haha! :)

Nancywithajones said...

girl you know i aint got no money why you do that to a girl!!