I am however extremely excited for Elizabeth and her mom's 2nd Annual Halloween Party on Saturday. It is going to be good times and I can't wait to get my drunk on and wear my costume. I said I wasn't going to drink to much but after this shitty week girl here is going to TEAR IT UP!! I really have looked forward to this party ever since last year. We all had good times but not such a good time the next day :(
This year I decided that Oneil was going to be a Breathalyzer and I am going to be a Martini. Here's to hoping my olive hair piece I am going to make will work. Keep your fingers crossed.
Saturday I am going to make that funny ass kitty litter cake to bring tot he party and some strained eyeballs. Even though I won't eat the eyeballs they will be fun to look at and watch peoples reactions to that and the cake. i will definitly have to close my eyes to eat the cake too. bwhahahahhahaha i am sure everyone has seen the cake but if you haven't you can view it here.
In other news (mainly scrapage news)
I have managed to get yet another 2 layouts done. One of the layouts was a 3 challenges in one. I love when they come to gether like that.

awww...i could just eat Mason up I tell ya.










18 comments:
i *love* this lo!!!!
hmmm...did i ever get one of those pictures? {wink}
oh and um, what kit did the lil lined scallop come in? must have one of those!!! i don't recognize it from noel's.
I request pictures of the costumes, the eyeballs and the cake. They sound hilarious!
OMG! Mason is so adorable! Love the LO!
take lots of pictures, looked like fun last year bet it will be a blast. Have a cocktail for me girl!
a martini & a breathalyser?
genius!
i love couple theme costumes like that. I once babysat for a couple when the woman was 8 1/2 months pregnant with their 2nd baby - they went as a nun and a devil! a pregnant nun?! awesome.
anyway...
happy friday! get your drink on this weekend at the party! :)
Those costumes are fabulous...I think my hubby would even go for the Breathalyzer one.....however, like most men, I think he would be trying to wear it around the house throughout the year in an attempt to get me to follow the 'blow here' directions....LOL....
Anyway, have a fabulous time at your party!
Those costume ideas have got to be the BEST!!!!! I LOVE martinis, so a martini costume sounds awesome!! I love that you guys dress up together; Gary and I always do too! Can't wait to hear all about the party!
Have fun at the party!!!
Can't wait to see the costumes!
Have fun at the party.
all I can say is I hope you don't have to take a breathalizer test before you go home!!!LOL...Although I'm sure O'neil will request a reading a reading or 2....ok that was dirty {blush}!! LMAO!!!!
Oh man, that Halloween page rocks! Love it!
those costumes sound hilarious!
I hope you got loaded at the party.
Can't wait to see the pics of the costumes!
That kitty litter cake sounds gross yet oh so intriguing!
what a cute page, Mason is adorable!! :)
I thought I replied to this! LOL I can't wait to see you in your costumes! LOL
OMG..that is hysterical. I would love to come to E's halloween party. Hope you had a fab time and can't wait to see pics of your kick ass costumes!
Glad you're feeling better. Love that page, and can't wait to see pictures of yall in costume!
Wonderful page!!!
Post a Comment