Saturday, November 10, 2007

RAK time!!!

The first person who can guess correctly what i bought will get a little RAK from me.

I aM a totAlly Complete freak over this?

get to guessing!!

20 comments:

Noel said...

breast milk...LOL!

Jonnine said...

i was sworn to secrecy or i would help you out...

~Nancy~ said...

Hey girl.. thank you so much for stopping by at my blog!! So sweet!! And uhm.. I would guess the breast milk too.. whahahaha!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXO
Nancy

Allison Rankin said...

A MAC laptop?

JB said...

either makeup that was a lot of money, or a mac computer!

Anonymous said...

a cupcake scrapshop kit?

anilu jewelry
a camera strap from emily falconbridge's shop

or

some really cute shoes from buckle

Linda SS said...

A Cricut? I'd be bouncing up and down if I ever get one:)

Anonymous said...

I was going to guess a Cricut, but I see someone boot me to it...so maybe a Wishblade? I'd love one of those.

Chriselda said...

do i get the goods because i am saying an iMac instead of just a mac???

i should.

sonuvabitch
i hate you for that.
you ...
ugh
we can't be friends

bitch

muah!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

A Mac?!?!? You're gonna LOVE it. I couldn't live without mine :)
Enjoy!

InspiredByInk said...

Okay, you might already own this but I will guess anyways... a cuttle bug? Or maybe a bind itall?

thanks for letting me guess!

Bobbie :)

Kelly S. said...

new car?

tell us now, the suspense is killing me!

Jan Scholl said...

48 jars of peanut butter? oh wait, that is what I bought!

red mini convertable-since that is what I want and cant have-because hubby works for GM and I have to buy GM. (wait til he retires!)

Anonymous said...

Great banner. Ok the only hint is you love to SHOP! Ok here goes some of my guesses:

Barbie Jeep

C-PAP Machine

A Stampin Store

A Day at the SPA

Thanks for a chance.
cmeyers@hughes.net

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to begin to guess since you have so many things in your life that you love..
I will go with the iMac too.... Whatever it is, by your tone, I know you are enjoying it.... :)

Scott Franson Photography said...

Could it be a purse? A car? A digital camera?
Love your blog,
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

PeppyPilotGirl said...

I'd have to go with the 100 oz of frozen breast milk too... ;-)

Cheryl KVD said...

A MAC computer!! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Cheryl KVD said...

A little tweaking of my earlier comment: an Apple iMac!
Cheryl KVD

Anna M said...

What? I go on a cruise and miss this...DAMNIT!