Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Grungeboard is in stock

I know it is sold out everywhere else but I wanted to let you know that Noel has it in stock. She hasharlequin,dots, stripes and the one i got swirls.

I will be back tomorrow or Friday with a New Orleans post and some ornaments and pages I have been working on. Mason has come down with RSV so I have been home with him. I could get use to this staying at home lifestyle.

BBL!

8 comments:

Noel said...

Thanks Greta! Yep people...I got it in stock...come and get it!

sarah said...

Hope your little man feels better soon!

looking forward to the New Orleans recap!
xo.

Cheryl Wray said...

Oooh, fun stuff!

Can't wait to hear all about NO!

Bare said...

I'm telling you-- staying at home is the way to go! :0)

LaurieStar said...

Hey Greta!

Just wanted you to know that I applied for Noel's DT call - all because of you! I love your blog - hope your little boy is better soon.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Glad you're back!! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Take good care of the little man :)

Scott said...

I think that you should have said that Gingerbread is Crunk! You know, since you are from the Dirty South and what not.

Nura Keif said...

Can't wait for your post with new projects and all. Happy Friday:-D