We booked our hotel in the French Quarter. friday night it will just be O'Neil and I and the rest of the gang will be coming on Saturday and they are staying at the same hotel too. it is going to be great fun. I was wishing that Elizabeth and Mike could come too so Pope (mike) and Perfect (O'Neil) could experience the moocho fun E and I have at the good ole Cat's Meow. I just don't know if i can go their without her so I guess Pat O's will have to do. Saturday morning I plan on getting up and dragging my tail to Petunia's for breakfast. Sluuurrrrp!!
Ekkk! I can't wait to get away for a little bit to be able to stay out as late as I want...to be able to get up when i want...eat when i want....hell even suffer from a serious hangover without the kids by my bedside wanting to know when am i going to get up....they think if they are up the whole house should be up! Now that is just nerve ;)
I am hoping to have some good pics when i get back!
Here are a few layouts I did this past weekend and week!

Noel's winter kit..and like a crazy person i lost my mind temporarily and embossed that star on transparency. OY!! that was almost a disaster...YIKES!!

this one was based on a challenge of add inspiration from Scrap Diner for the Viva La Friday challenges. Which by the way I won for November along with Tammy! YAY!

awwwww my sweet precious baby boy! okay moving on enough of that ;)

the title speaks for itself!
and then there is my poor pitiful tree I made with the BG fruitcake line...yeah Simone I got ya beat girl...this thing is PITIFUL...but i know where i went wrong...i didn't read the instructions fully...i did my normal skimming.

and everyone please pull out your sunglasses you will need them...Let me forwarn you that my 3 year old picked out her room color and let me just say that was a mistake...now we know my love for pink...well....let's just say this is pepto bismol pink...and it is bright...so i am toning it down with black! AY YI YAH!! I will be repainting this room after my kitchen

OUCH! that is mighty bright..wooo weeeee!!! but she is happier than pig rolling around in shit with it. I guess that is all that counts and thank goodness i don't have to look at it all the time...
Sorry about the long post I am trying to cram in everything in one before I take an absence for the much needed R&R this weekend.
CAIO BABY










22 comments:
I am SO jealous of your weekend NO trip!! I could seriously use a weekend away with Gary!!!! I LOVE Pat O's. The piano bar is so fun!!
Hey, did you get my email?!
How much fun will that be!!!!! rock on and party hard!!!! I like the pink room... Brown and pink work beautiful together also... I always let my girls pick there own colors too, it gave them there own sense of freedom, I guess!!!!LOL
Have fun!!
I'm so freakin' jealous - have fun!!
Oh!! And have you checked this stuff out yet? http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/collections/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22035&AD_ID=93095&cm_mmc=Email-_-Dec%207%202007_Metal%20X-_-HTML_US%20ONLINE-_-Metal%20X_Extra%20Large%20Image
Wicked cool - I think you need some of that for your trip this weekend!
What a fun little get away! Hope you enjoy your weekend w/o the kiddos...eat, DRINK and be merry!!
I know you will have some good stories come Monday..hehehehe
oh and that is a pepto pink room!
I sooooo totally need a weekend getaway when I finish classes in two weeks!!
Awesome scrappies!!
Nice to see I am not the only one who doesn't follow directions! LOL
Love that wreath for Melana, too cool.
Have fun without the kids, I mean with your friends!
BOO! I'm so jealous!!! Have fun girl! And PS - I like the pink! :) hee hee
have a crazy fun time girl!
fun scrappies!
and holy crap that room is PINK!
LOL! :)
have fun!
had no idea you guys were planning on going!
Have a fun time in NO... and hate to admit it but Lincoln might pick that same color for his room!!LOL.Loving the LOs.. I have some of those brown thickers and still haven;t had a chance to use them... what has been taking up all my time??Oh, yeah, those three crazy kiddos! Have a great weekend girl!:)
Have a super duper time in NO!!!!!
That vacay sounds heavenly. Drink a Margarita for me, OK?
Your little guy dressed as Mickey is just too cute for words!!
Have fun and be safe.
For the past few years, Cie had bubble gum pink and bright purple walls. This year, she FINALLY let me tone it down. It was cute for awhile, but then I wanted to run out screaming every time I went in there.
That sounds like so much fun! (I'm jealous) My inlaws just stayed at the Omni last night.
have fun this weekend! man, my peto bismol room traumatized me as a kid!!!! i am just now starting to like pink again after that.
Have a great time and have some cocktails on Bourban Street for me!
have a good time! drink one, or two, or five for me :)
oh that wall hanging is so fun and the ribbon tree!
have fun on VACAY! yummy drinks! jealous!
I actually LOVE your little tree and don't think it's pitiful like you said! I love all those papers and buttons!
I love the Mickey LO! So Cute!
I like the pink. It isn't that bright!
I hope you had a great time in NO and got your drink on!
Post a Comment