Hope you have a fabulous day!
Here's a little something something I made for you

Speaking of Simone...she will be here to see me and *E* on Feb 22nd . She is coming in to hang out and celebrate E's big 3-0. Woo hOO we can't wait...
Also the Tivo is still for sale if anyone wants it...see a couple of post down and don't forget on the last post i am giving away a banner to someone. You have until Saturday night ( i think that is what i said) to get your comments in on the last post. But there is a catch so read carefully!
I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday!










14 comments:
That's a great page and she will LOVE it!
Happy birthday, Spazzy!
well, I am certainly glad I dragged my ass outta bed for that one...I am honored, a Greta LO and just that we are friends girl.
Love you!!
(can't wait to be there next month, Mississippi may never be the same! lol)
awesome page girl!
love it...
happy almost weekend!
xo.
Greta, that page rocks, it is sooooo funky!!!
Have a good weekend, I am all excited my new fridge-freezer is being delivered yay!!! Sad eh!
Happy birthday Simone!!!!
Love that layout Greta!
Gorgeous LO girlie! You rocked those flowers!
I have been commenting! They never show up! Its that darn word verification thing! And yah, your banner rocks! That was about when Is started trying to comment on your blog!!
Wonderful layout!! just stunning!
SAH-SWEET banner girl!
That is beautiful! Once again, I'm totally envious!
awesome layout!-lovin those layered flowers
cool new banner too!
That is SO great!!!!!
Awesome LO!!! You guys are gonna rock Mississippi! Have fun!
Cute page!! =) Love the yummy bright colors on it =)
Post a Comment