Sunday, January 20, 2008

TIVO 4 Sale

I bought O'Neil a TIVO for xmas, and he wasn't impressed!! Hell, he didn't even know what a TIVO was. So, needless to say, he wants to sell it for a Nintendo DS. The TIVO facts are:
Tivo series 2 Dual Tuner Digital Video Recorder (records 2 shows at one time, up to 80 hours)
Brand New inbox... Never opened.
Photobucket
$100.00... shipping charges will be actual shipping.

Anyone interested, please email me at Signal47@aol.com

Maybe Next Year I'll Get his Xmas present right!!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Greta -

I think Mark wants it! How much do they sell for normally?

Unknown said...

a man that doesn't want a Tivo??? What?
And YOU don't want it to tape your shows and watch them while you scrap?? You can tape a whole lotta trash tv with an 80 hour tivo!
If I had cable (thus a reason to tape anything) I would definitely want this for myself!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

I've learned to just buy gift certificates for the years that we exchange presents - he's just too d*mn hard to buy for. Good luck next year (er, later this year)!!

liz mataraza said...

tell us how you really feel about brett favre? i can't say i know him all that well...but i like his gray hair...yummy...like those cookies! i submitted that, btw to the mojo joint. my hubby said no to the tivo too. guess we're out of the loop on that one. i thought they were cool.

Josie said...

I still can't believe he didn't want TV..i so agree with Simone do you know how much trashy (good) tv we can keep at our fingertips!