Bad greta bad!!
My blog is neglected but i will return with a post full of scrappies later this week.
and other random silliness!
I have been mad busy!!
Are ya'll still here? Did you desert me? :(
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










16 comments:
Got you linked to my favorite bloggers! Thanks for the sweet comments you left me! I'm so looking forward to working with you! Let's rock the Diner!!!
I'm still here! You are on my daily blog roll. Every time I come, I get a fireworks display!
I peek at you. see. peek. peek.
never... ;0
I'm not here either.... :-)
Still here :)
Still here missus!
i'm still here and your 'weather hooka' keeps giving me the eye. what's up with that?
your goodies are on their way!
still here....
I totally get that, i just updated my blog today and hadnt in like a week and a half, between busy and sinus's , the lights have been on, but nobodys been home ! lol ..... Have a great week !
Jenn :)
Can't wait to see your new stuff!
Still here! :)
Same with me girlie (too busy to blog that is), but don't sweat it, I'm not!!
......still here.......waiting patiently........ : )
i think we deserted each other. i was mia too. but hey, it's expected this time of year, right?
glad you had a good new years! and looks like you had a blingy christmas too! rock on!
hugs!
At least you weren't MIA for two months like me. I feel like no one loves me anymore!
Post a Comment