so we eat dinner and i dig in his folder from school to see what he has and what do i find...yep...i find "LOVE NOTES" from yet a 4th little girl...who happens to live 6 houses down from us... {big gulp} umm mason what is this...oh it's a love note or two...
OH BOY!! I am in trouble...

artwork given to don juan by said girl

envelope said artwork came in
AND...yes there is more....i mean ...umm really...did you think there wasn't? {rolling eyes}

the card she made for mason with a sticky note re assuring him she loved him as if the card didn't get her point across...
OH BROTHER...Jesus ..LORD...HELP ME....he is 5
that's all i have!! (for now)










18 comments:
LMAO...that is the CUTEST thing!!
Yep, it looks like you are in deep trouble for at least the next 15 years!!
Oh Lord! He is cute as can be, but a 10 year old who loves a 5 year old?? Pretty weird! I would call her mother....
oh i wouldn't worry about it too much! but i would def. scrap those!!!
You better get use to it!!! Thats what you get for having such a cutie patootie boy!!!! LOL
So freaking cute...I see a future artist in the works.
And Madison + Mason...come one what a great name combo!
yeah...like Kristi said...call his mom..that's weird! Maybe it was a valentine?? EEEKKKK!
save them all!! I saved all the artwork a little girl made Lincoln last year cause it was so cute! (although hers didn't say I love you like that!) You better watch out!!!!!!!
Oh Greta that is so adorable...that little girl must really LUB Mason....you are going to have your hands full w little girls LUBBING him already...ha ha ha....he must LUB her to, to have given her his phone number !!
"Nonna"
ok. if she was 6 - ok. but 10?! c'mon!!! call her mom! fo real! the little girl i used to watch, used to write notes about wanting to lay under the covers in her bikini with a boy. insane. i was burrying frogs in the sand box at that age.
one to many episodes of Sex and the City for this generation!
ok i don't know where the 10 came into play unless ya'll thought i said 4th grade but it's 4th little girl...this little girl is only 6...lol
I am now feeling the need to ask Belle if she has ever given pictures and love notes to anyone. I don't think she has. I think it is more the boys wanting to hug her and marry her than the other way around.
a little weird for a 10yo to be in love with a 5yo...but good scrappin' material nonetheless! have a fun weekend; hope your room of crap is all cleaned up!!!
oh my word!!! all just have two words... SO SORRY! *laughin*
dude, this is how it all began with Max a million years ago, now he picks up women!! They think he is soooo cute and he pours on the charm. I'll fill ya in this weekend what your world will become, this is nuthin'...LOL
ohhh, how cute is that??? my boys are 11 and 14. hey, I HAVE PROBLEMS TOOOO!! ;)
oh boy do you have your hands full! so cute
So Friday after I pick up Belle from school we are going through her bookbag. And in there is this crazy picture without any real picture that one of the boys gave her. I thought you jinxed me....
Of course I had to ask Belle if she ever made a picture for any of the boys and she told me no and sounded very disgusted by that thought. But she has made some for the girls. That is just what I wanted to hear. Maybe I am not jinxed after all. :-)
Uh-oh.
Post a Comment